Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you marry more than one person if allowed?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I know some religions and communities accept polygamy, which is the belief you're allowed to have more than one or two spouses. Maybe even more. I don't think it's acceptable to marry more than one person, but that's my belief. What is your belief on this? Are you okay with people marrying multiple people as long as they're taken care of and are happy?

Advertisement Placeholder
No I would not marry more than one person even if it is allowed. I simply cannot think of sharing my love for my spouse with different people at the same time.

It is even very difficult for you to marry one person and take care of them in every way possible that you are supposed to in order to make sure that they are very comfortable and you're going to have a very good and conducive home. Then, someone will be talking about marry more than one person, how do you want to manage it?

I do not think I would do it sincerely, it is very difficult to maintain a relationship with a single person, as to have to worry about several people and also all the money that entails to maintain several families or many children in question, I think it would be too much psychological burden for me.

A man should be married to only one woman and stick with her. I don't understand where all these mindset of marrying more than one wife is coming from. I know Solomon in the Bible married 700 wives but that age is gone and dead. You can only marry another wife, when you divorced your first wife.

If I marry more than one person, my spouse would also want to marry more than on person, right? So, what kind of society would that be? I do not think it is morally and ethically right to marry more than one person.

Even if it was legal and I could marry more than one person, I would not feel comfortable doing so due to how I was brought up and what marriage means when you say those vows and make those promises.

It would seem wrong to marry more than one person and I would never feel comfortable.

I am the type of person that believes that staying loyal to one person is the ultimate. So, why would I want to get married to more than one person? Where is the loyalty there? It is definitely going to be a pretty much difficult thing to do as far as I am concerned.

When I was single, I thought about looking for a woman that was into polyamory so I could explore having more than one relationship. I decided not to pursue it. The truth is I can only handle one woman.

I am not in favor of polygamy, everyone can do what they want, but I do not like it, so I would not think of marrying more than one person even if it was allowed, which in addition, in my country is effectively not allowed.

I think it's better to just love one person and stay faithful than to be with a few who you may never love any of them.

Marrying more than one wife isn't something i like because i don't have time to be stressed where conflict arises. I will always be satisfied with my wife, understanding her is just the key.
There are some people in other country that get married to 3 or more wives, i ask myself the question how do they do it?

No I won't marry another person when I'm already married unless we are separated. Marriage is the most special form of friendship which need lots of trust, love, patience and care. I don't think one can actually make their marriages meaningful if married to multiple people at the same time.

People need to start taking relationship seriously because that is the only way they are going to put themselves in a situation whereby doing something to hurt their partner is going to be the last thing that is going to be on their agenda because they know how it is going to hurt them psychologically and emotionally.

Marrying more than one wife isn't something i like because i don't have time to be stressed where conflict arises. I will always be satisfied with my wife, understanding her is just the key.
There are some people in other country that get married to 3 or more wives, i ask myself the question how do they do it?

There is a popular saying that men are polygamous in nature. When it comes to being in a financial situation where you can marry more than one wife, what are you going to do? Stick with one woman? There are going to be a lot of women flocking around you once you make money.

Definitely not because I have a jealous streak and my other spouses might fall for each other and forget about me. my insecurities 😂

Well, when you love someone, you're definitely bound to be jealous whenever you're seeing yourself in a situation where it would seem like you're going to fight to keep the person. No one likes that kind of mental stress, so please it's no no for me too. One person is enough.

Nope, definitely not. For me, one life partner is plenty. The idea of marrying more than one person just doesn't resonate with what I value in a committed relationship. It's all about building a deep connection and sharing a life with that special someone, and for me, that's best achieved with one person. Quality over quantity, you know?

If I marry more than one person, my spouse would also want to marry more than on person, right? So, what kind of society would that be? I do not think it is morally and ethically right to marry more than one person.

When it is even very difficult for someone to take care of one woman and his family adequately, I can't imagine the kind of difficulty someone who decides to marry more than one wife will have to face in order to be able to take care of all the responsibilities that comes with having more than one wife.

I am an honest person so I will answer it with honesty no absolutely not. when I love someone I will give this person a lot of love and do everything I can to make him happy and satisfied and I don't think I can love 2 people at the same time I don't even think it's the right thing to do.. I mean a person is supposed to have his other half how can two halves exist? it doesn't even sound possible.. a relationship is hard enough when there is only 1 woman in my opinion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds