Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you allow workers to be loud?

We are not allowed to be too loud at work. We are free to talk but it should be done with caution to know it's a business place.

Being too loud excessively will be be a distraction in a way the business will be affected. It may cause breach in communication.

Having excessive distractions from work especially when it comes from the employees is not to be encouraged in any kind of workplace because this means that the person who is supposed to be working is not actually doing their job but focusing on things that are not going to contribute to improving their work productivity.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, I don't think that I can be able to work on those kind of jobs. I don't do well in a very noisy place. It unhooks my brain and makes me very restless. I really feel sorry for those who work on those kind of job. Being exposed to high levels of noise can cause permanent hearing loss. Hearing aid or surgery cannot be used to fix this kind of problem.

There are many people who work at such places. For example, cash wash places also make a lots of noise due to the fact that the water pipes make a lots of loud noise due to pressure. Such kind of sounds are just unbearable to me and I hate such noise.

There are many people who work at such places. For example, cash wash places also make a lots of noise due to the fact that the water pipes make a lots of loud noise due to pressure. Such kind of sounds are just unbearable to me and I hate such noise.

If you are working in a car wash place, you are definitely going to feel comfortable with such noise. It is your working place and I don't see any big deal with having to deal with such noise just to pay bills at home. Don't you think so?

If you are working in a car wash place, you are definitely going to feel comfortable with such noise. It is your working place and I don't see any big deal with having to deal with such noise just to pay bills at home. Don't you think so?

Well, I just walk out of such kind of car wash station. I have a motorcycle and I usually wash it myself. Having said that, I do occasionally car wash station. However, this is quite rare. Even when I visit such place, I walk out after dropping my motorcycle in there.

I have never seen a car wash they doesn't allow for loud noise in terms of music to be played there. I have even seen some that have a sort of beer palour beside it where those people that came to wash their cars can always go and sit down. They will be drinking and listening to music until their cars have been washed completely for them.

I've taken my car to more than 10 different car wash businesses, they are all playing music there. I get entertained while I wait for my car to be washed inside and out. I like washing my car that way because it's not sensible to half wash a car.

Well, I just walk out of such kind of car wash station. I have a motorcycle and I usually wash it myself. Having said that, I do occasionally car wash station. However, this is quite rare. Even when I visit such place, I walk out after dropping my motorcycle in there.

When you can be able to do the whole washing of your motorcycle on your own, then you don't have any business taking it to a car/motorcycle wash business center. You will definitely be saving yourself unnecessary cost for using their services. How much do they charge to wash a car or motorcycle in your state...?

When you can be able to do the whole washing of your motorcycle on your own, then you don't have any business taking it to a car/motorcycle wash business center. You will definitely be saving yourself unnecessary cost for using their services. How much do they charge to wash a car or motorcycle in your state...?

Well, when it comes to getting your motorcycle washed, the car wash service providers may offer professional service. This is why it may be a good idea to visit such kind of service centres in case if you want to get your vehicle washed in a professional manner. However, you have to bear the noise of air blowers. Such stations are very noisy. When you work in a place which is very noisy, you tend to develop hearing loss by the passage of time.

I've taken my car to more than 10 different car wash businesses, they are all playing music there. I get entertained while I wait for my car to be washed inside and out. I like washing my car that way because it's not sensible to half wash a car.

Playing loud music has always been the way that such places operates and that is standard. I won't mind taking my car to such places as those music is a way to keep me entertained as well.

Playing loud music has always been the way that such places operates and that is standard. I won't mind taking my car to such places as those music is a way to keep me entertained as well.

Different businesses have the way they operate and in a situation whereby a business need for music to be loud enough for things to be going smoothly in that business, I don't think it is going to be right of anyone asking that business to remove or reduce how they are being loud in carrying out their business activities.

Different businesses have the way they operate and in a situation whereby a business need for music to be loud enough for things to be going smoothly in that business, I don't think it is going to be right of anyone asking that business to remove or reduce how they are being loud in carrying out their business activities.

The playing of loud music for some businesses is because they use it to attract customers about what they are selling. So, telling them to stop playing these songs is just a waste of your time most of the times.

The playing of loud music for some businesses is because they use it to attract customers about what they are selling. So, telling them to stop playing these songs is just a waste of your time most of the times.

Exactly! The owner of such business is not going to even listen to you for any reason whatsoever because they will see you as an obstacle who is trying to cost them their businesses by telling them what to do and what not to do with how they are running their businesses.

Where I work, the boss doesn't care so long as people on the other side of calls can't hear what is happening. A few guys in the office are just naturally really loud when they talk but he doesn't seem to care.

The concept of how the car wash business carry out their work is very nice. I enjoyed the music they played when my car was being washed. It would've been boring waiting without any form of entertainment.

Where I work, the boss doesn't care so long as people on the other side of calls can't hear what is happening. A few guys in the office are just naturally really loud when they talk but he doesn't seem to care.

I believe that the reason why your boss don't really care much about how loud those guys are loud at work is simply because it is not interfering with their duties and also what other people are doing when they are working. The moment this becomes a problem, I'm very sure that he will definitely interfere.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds