Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you live at work if needed?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you needed to, would you ever live at work? Maybe you have a long drive home and going home takes a lot of time away. I would live at a place I worked only if there was a suitable room and bed to use. I wouldn't do it just out on a whim. Also, I'd welcome it more if it were my own business and not someone I worked for. At least then it makes more sense to be living there temporarily.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have any problems spending nights at the workplace provided there is a comfortable bed and plenty of food and drinks. However, if I am required to live at work, I would be doing extra work and I would require additional payment.

I won't fancy living at my workplace permanently even if there's everything I need in a home being made available there. It feels different being in your home and sleeping in your home then sleeping at work. I can sleep in the office a few days when there's a big issues to deal with it.

Well, that would depend on the pay actually. I don't mind leaving my country to another if it would guarantee that I have a well paying job. People really don't care about the stress as long as they get paid.

I do not have any problems spending nights at the workplace provided there is a comfortable bed and plenty of food and drinks. However, if I am required to live at work, I would be doing extra work and I would require additional payment.

My freedom is something that I am going to worry so much about when I am thinking of living at my place of work. I will not want to stay there since there are times emergencies will mean I am being called to handle it and that is one thing that I tend to avoid.

There are businesses that require you to stay in your workplace. For instance, for someone working on radio, TV, newspaper, or news agencies, staying at the work place becomes mandatory. The night shift will be in a rotation and you will have to frequently stay in the workplace. In some companies, staying in the workplace becomes a must.

I won't fancy living at my workplace permanently even if there's everything I need in a home being made available there. It feels different being in your home and sleeping in your home then sleeping at work. I can sleep in the office a few days when there's a big issues to deal with it.

There are many people who are also given a place to live where they work. I think that there are many advantages of this. This involves not travelling long distances when it comes to going to work. This eliminates the headache of travelling and this may be a good thing.

There are many people who are also given a place to live where they work. I think that there are many advantages of this. This involves not travelling long distances when it comes to going to work. This eliminates the headache of travelling and this may be a good thing.

If you can find an accommodation which is closer to your place of work, this will save you from spending too much money on transportation. I make sure to apply for job in companies close to my home because I won't like to spend everything on transportation.

If you can find an accommodation which is closer to your place of work, this will save you from spending too much money on transportation. I make sure to apply for job in companies close to my home because I won't like to spend everything on transportation.

Well, there are many companies that offer residence for free. this is why many employees have the privilege to live at the residence offered by the company. However, not all employees could be that lucky. In many cases, this privilege is offered to high-ranking employees.

Well, there are many companies that offer residence for free. this is why many employees have the privilege to live at the residence offered by the company. However, not all employees could be that lucky. In many cases, this privilege is offered to high-ranking employees.

If the company where I'm working made provisions for accommodation and it's a good manageable place, I would live there for a while before moving out to get a place not under their control if I'm not 100% okay with the accommodation. If everything is good to my satisfaction, I will not go anywhere.

Well, I wouldn't mind spending the night at my workplace especially when there is provisions for where I can sleep and not get uncomfortable. I will always take that opportunity of not having to drive long hours home and sleep in the office but I'm not sure if I'm going to live permanently in the office for any reason whatsoever.

Well, I wouldn't mind spending the night at my workplace especially when there is provisions for where I can sleep and not get uncomfortable. I will always take that opportunity of not having to drive long hours home and sleep in the office but I'm not sure if I'm going to live permanently in the office for any reason whatsoever.

Indeed, there are many people who work and live at their own workplace, especially when they work for long shifts and they are required to come or arrive at work early at the next day. Under such circumstances, they may consider spending a night at the workplace.

Indeed, there are many people who work and live at their own workplace, especially when they work for long shifts and they are required to come or arrive at work early at the next day. Under such circumstances, they may consider spending a night at the workplace.

I would do the same thing with my own working schedule too whenever it's not convenient for me to go home and come back the next day. Once I have spare clothes to change into and where I can sleep without back ache, I will never stress myself going home.

Definitely not, I like home and I always did home is a place for privacy for peace for family and for enjoyment. A job isn't necessarily bad or not comfy but I think that a home is something you cannot replace and you cannot call your job your home it's just different and it's not worth it.
I cannot see myself living in my work's place I am a person who needs and adors his house and peace and hobbies and I cannot give up on that not even for a job :D.

A workplace can never replace someone's home. They can never be compared in any way because the level of comfort and peace that you can have in your home can never be equated with whatever you can get in your workplace. A workplace can only seat in on temporary basis which isn't bad but it can't be used for a long term purpose.

I know that what i am gonna say is not what the thread refers to, but in my country, there are some jobs in which they offer you a house at work, such as the janitor job in which they leave you a place to live and sometimes a house, and people fight for these jobs since the cost of housing here is high, and of course, maybe you have a job in which you charge more than € 1200 and also the house for free.

I would do the same thing with my own working schedule too whenever it's not convenient for me to go home and come back the next day. Once I have spare clothes to change into and where I can sleep without back ache, I will never stress myself going home.

Well, many people tend to stay at the workplace and they may do this for many reasons. The location of their home may be quite far away from their workplace and this is one of the main reasons. Many people are also given a place to live at the workplace. I have seen that myself. Offices might be located in the same residential building.

Well, many people tend to stay at the workplace and they may do this for many reasons. The location of their home may be quite far away from their workplace and this is one of the main reasons. Many people are also given a place to live at the workplace. I have seen that myself. Offices might be located in the same residential building.

There is no way you are going to permanently have to live at your workplace. The provision is for someone to be able to stay over there workplace is something that is usually made in a way to enable someone crash at work whenever it is going to be impossible for you to go home. You don't get the privilege to live at work permanently.

There is no way you are going to permanently have to live at your workplace. The provision is for someone to be able to stay over there workplace is something that is usually made in a way to enable someone crash at work whenever it is going to be impossible for you to go home. You don't get the privilege to live at work permanently.

I think that when people join a workplace, they tend to live temporarily as long as they are working their. In many cases, many companies offer a compound where employees could live. Such kind of quarters are offered by many big companies who hire employees.

I think that when people join a workplace, they tend to live temporarily as long as they are working their. In many cases, many companies offer a compound where employees could live. Such kind of quarters are offered by many big companies who hire employees.

There's no company that provides a temporary home for their employees. It's either they have full time accommodation provision or they don't have any for their workers. The accommodation most of the time isn't within the work premises.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds