Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you live at work if needed?

I do not have any problems spending nights at the workplace provided there is a comfortable bed and plenty of food and drinks. However, if I am required to live at work, I would be doing extra work and I would require additional payment.

I don't have any problems doing it either if where I'm going to sleep is well taken care of. We've had an emergency at work which made me sleep over for 2 days. I managed myself well during those 2 days. I was paid 40% extra on what I was paid.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's no company that provides a temporary home for their employees. It's either they have full time accommodation provision or they don't have any for their workers. The accommodation most of the time isn't within the work premises.

Majority of the companies may not offer home. There are a few companies that do offer quarters and there are many employees who may have the option to avail the service. This is especially true for employees who may work as expats in many different countries.

Majority of the companies may not offer home. There are a few companies that do offer quarters and there are many employees who may have the option to avail the service. This is especially true for employees who may work as expats in many different countries.

Well, one of the first things that most companies is always going to make enquiries from you when they are trying to interview you about a job is to know the location where you are residing with respect to the distance you have to cover coming to work every day. It is only when they have a provision of offering accommodation to the workers that they will not be interested in that information.

Well, one of the first things that most companies is always going to make enquiries from you when they are trying to interview you about a job is to know the location where you are residing with respect to the distance you have to cover coming to work every day. It is only when they have a provision of offering accommodation to the workers that they will not be interested in that information.

Indeed, this is true. many workplaces never offer a residence at all. The case of a big company is entirely different. They may afford to offer residence to their workers. However, on the other hand, there are many companies that actually prefer to hire employees who live near workplace.

Indeed, this is true. many workplaces never offer a residence at all. The case of a big company is entirely different. They may afford to offer residence to their workers. However, on the other hand, there are many companies that actually prefer to hire employees who live near workplace.

Working for a big company comes with a lot of privileges and giving accommodation to their employees is one of those perks. They also make provision for free or discount based transportation to work for their employees especially for those who are not living close to work.

Working for a big company comes with a lot of privileges and giving accommodation to their employees is one of those perks. They also make provision for free or discount based transportation to work for their employees especially for those who are not living close to work.

There are many companies that not only offer accommodation, they also offer other privileges as well. This may also include medical facilities as well. However, in many cases, employees are offered accommodation only. They are not offered other allowances as well.

There are many companies that not only offer accommodation, they also offer other privileges as well. This may also include medical facilities as well. However, in many cases, employees are offered accommodation only. They are not offered other allowances as well.

Personally, I would go with a company that offers me benefits like health care insurance and accommodation. Hell, I can even do without the accommodation but you see health care insurance, it's very important and shouldn't be joker with at all.

It really depends on the specific situation.Though, some people may find it beneficial to live close to their work, especially if they have a long commute or need to be available at all hours. However, others may find that living close to work can negatively impact their work-life balance and lead to burnout. Ultimately, it's important to consider the advantages and disadvantages and make a decision that's right for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds