Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you invest in Pokemon cards these days?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Pokemon is huge again these days, especially in regards to their collectible card game. Some people make a good living on finding rare and pricey cards. I was thinking about investing in Pokemon, would that be wise? Or should I not invest in something like Pokemon cards?

Advertisement Placeholder
Once I read or saw, I do not remember well, that there were very rare pokemon cards that cost a tremendous capital, it is really not an investment that I would consider since I think that to succeed in this type of investments related to collecting you have to be also a lover of that franchise, which although I like Pokemon I am not a fan.

Once I read or saw, I do not remember well, that there were very rare pokemon cards that cost a tremendous capital, it is really not an investment that I would consider since I think that to succeed in this type of investments related to collecting you have to be also a lover of that franchise, which although I like Pokemon I am not a fan.
Yeah there are some rare cards you could pull from packs that can get you a ton of money. That influencer Logan Paul for example has a card worth millions, and he has yet to sell it. If he wants to, he could save it for years to come and then sell it for even more of a profit. I feel like these pokemon cards are only going to increase in price.

Yeah there are some rare cards you could pull from packs that can get you a ton of money. That influencer Logan Paul for example has a card worth millions, and he has yet to sell it. If he wants to, he could save it for years to come and then sell it for even more of a profit. I feel like these pokemon cards are only going to increase in price.

The most important thing when it comes to investing in these kind of Pokémon cards is to make sure that you know exactly the ones that you are investing into something valuable because that is the only way you can be able to sell them and make good money from them after a long period of time.

Yes, but you really have to know a lot about this market as @Heatman well says, because I only know about pokemon from the video games I've played and the TV series I watched when I was little, but I have no idea how these cards work, I guess part of their exorbitant prices derive from the rarity of the card and the offer of it, also the demand they have for collectors or fans of Pokemon, each market is a world in itself.

I know that there are some people who are still going to be interested in investing their money in Pokémon collectible cards but it is not something that I've ever had any interest in putting my money into, so I am going to stay out of it.
Likewise me I know some people who also invest in pokeeman card but from my own observations Bo clear success have been made by them so I don't like anything game that has to do with probability that is why I dont just like poker or whatever game that is base on luck

Likewise me I know some people who also invest in pokeeman card but from my own observations Bo clear success have been made by them so I don't like anything game that has to do with probability that is why I dont just like poker or whatever game that is base on luck

It is a smart thing to do for you to be only interested in investing in something that you know how which guarantees work when it comes to being able to make money from it because you know that it is an investment that you stand a better chance of making money from.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds