Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell your business to a rival or competitor?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever sell off your business to a rival or competitor? Maybe they are offering you the best deal you ever saw, and it would make your life good until the day you die. But, on the other hand, you're selling your business to a competitor who may have been a rival with you at one point.

Would you still sell if your rival was awful? I honestly don't know what I would do. What would you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
Would you ever sell off your business to a rival or competitor? Maybe they are offering you the best deal you ever saw, and it would make your life good until the day you die. But, on the other hand, you're selling your business to a competitor who may have been a rival with you at one point.

Would you still sell if your rival was awful? I honestly don't know what I would do. What would you do?
Yes I will sell off my business to a competitor if the price is very advantageous for me. It is because the competitor wants to monopolize the business and he wants to have no competition that will make half his income. To have greater income he will buy my business.

Yes if it is profitable to me I can sell it out, if they pay me a serious amount of money for my business then I'll definitely sell it out .I can use the money to start up something better.

If the deal will fetch me what I want, I will sell it. The reason why for this is because you can't run your business smoothly or measure your business progree without your business rivals or competitors

I really don't think I can ever sell off Business to a rival or competitor. The only thing that can make me do that is if I'm relocating abroad with my family and nobody will there to monitor it for me

Under no circumstance would i sell my business to a competitor no natter the situations the business is going through. If the business is experiencing financial meltdown. The best to do is to re strategize

Am never doing that, the fact they want to buy you off means that you could beat them, at some point I guess.
But the point they is no way I would sell off my business just because a competitor offered me thousands, or even millions for it, I ain't selling.

Am never doing that, the fact they want to buy you off means that you could beat them, at some point I guess.
But the point they is no way I would sell off my business just because a competitor offered me thousands, or even millions for it, I ain't selling.
No one can never see my business to a rival competitor but most people can do if they really need the money and want to go into other business.

Personally I don't welcome excessive competition. If the competition is too much and the money at which is being priced will get me what I want to expand or delve into another business then its deal for me. I'm very sure my rival would want to buy the business to ease the competition, I'd want that too. Competition too can be very unhealthy at times. It depends though on the relationship you have with your rival. You can be in competition with someone and still be friendly with them.

I really don't think i can ever think of selling my business to a rival or competitor. Even if I'm not available to monitor the Business to make money from it I will definitely hire a supervisor manager to help with that

I would never sell my business venture to arrive that all competitors simply because I am the kind of person that will never abandon whatever that I have started as I feel that before I start up any venture I would be certain that that business will become successful as I will put in place all the modalities to make sure that the business become successful.

We have seen a lot of such scenarios. When businesses always try to buy a rival business. Same way Mark Zuckerberg bought WhatsApp.

There are so many instances of rival or competing company been taken over by one of the competitor. This is because the price is very good and the consolation that the business is in good hands.

Write your reply...would you ever sell your business to rival or a competitor well there are so many instances of rival or competing company been taken over by one of the competitor. This is because the price is very good and the consolation that the business is in good hands

I can sell my business to the highest bidder but not my idea. I will keep innovating and growing my ideas, it's all mine to keep. Back to to the main question, l will not even think of quitting not to talk of selling my business.

Before you think of selling your business always try to remember how you build the business until it grows to the point so selling it is not an option to me, just try and repackage your product, so that your children can have something to inherit from you when you have gone

Never!!! That is the last thing I will ever do in my life. It doesn't portray strength. It reveals one's weakness. I prefer to keep pushing and competing and also to improve. I rather sell to someone else than to a competitor.

I don't see why not. At the end of the day, every business transaction aims to make a profit. Selling to a rival doesn't mean, a lot of businesses do it, it isn't something new.

I don’t see why not at the end of the day every business transaction aims to make a profit selling to a rival doesn’t mean a lot of business do it it isn’t something new

I would never sell my business to my competitor for any reason even if the business is bankrupt. My competitor offering to buy my business only means I am a threat to my competitor's business and they are looking for every means possible to take me out of the picture. I will continue to grow my business and improve my business strategies than sell it off.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds