Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you consider moving to a foreign country to save money?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Whether it be for work, or starting your own company, would you ever consider doing it in another country to save money? I figure there are some countries that are cheaper to live and work than it is in countries like the US and UK.

If you could move to a different country to save money, what country would you choose?

Advertisement Placeholder
I really wish to move to another country to earn or do further studies. My country does not have many work opportunities and the studies are not as good as those in higher tier countries. But when it comes to cost of living, I think my country is way cheaper with a low minimum wage than other countries.

This is one of the best ways in which the people from my country are able to make money and that is why use a lot of people from my country travel outside the Country just to be able to make money

Personally i feel if you really want to save, it would be a lot better to stay in your country than going to another country. I dont know about other countries though but over here it is pretty hard and abit expensive to move to other countries, not to mention the heavy tax you would have to face before you can save anything.

Well, if the level of inflation continues to rise in here and if the value of dollar does not increase in here along with inflation, then I may consider moving away.

I would greatly consider it, infact I would love to but I know I don't want to spend my whole life on another man's country and would always have it at the back of my mind to come back home someday.

Moving to a different country to save money? Then I'm moving out of my continent. It will have to be a country with high value against my country. I would surely move to Kuwait if I were to move from my country just save money

People move to different countries for many reasons. However, moving to foreign countries to save money is not popular among people. People move to other countries to work, study, doing business and others.

As it is, I won't mind moving to another country if I am assured of a higher standards of living and a good pay structure. Talking about working in a country that is cheaper to live, I won't even think twice before migrating to such country. That's because I would spend less of my earnings on survival. With that, I can easily start some major capital projects investment in my country.

I have the desire to move to cheaper countries to save money but I am afraid that I might not be able to support myself in a foreign country. Therefore, I have never attempted to take any action.

Yes if I have the opportunity and privilege to move out of my country to work, that will be my main purpose to save money that when ever I come back it will help me to start something of my own.

Whether it be for work, or starting your own company, would you ever consider doing it in another country to save money? I figure there are some countries that are cheaper to live and work than it is in countries like the US and UK.

If you could move to a different country to save money, what country would you choose?

I actually heard that Canada is a very good place for you to move to when it comes to getting an opportunity for a good-paying job and if it's something that is a reality, then I believe that it is a country that I will be interested in moving to.

Personally I can't do that and I believe it will be one of the biggest mistake in life.

Though there are people doing so and I think they might have a specific reason for doing that.
It's very risk to do that.

Not all foreign countries could help someone to save money but they can help to earn money. I prefer to earn money abroad and come home to save it because it has more values here and can be effective.

I would consider moving to a foreign country to save money. A lot of people do it in my country. The country i would consider moving into is USA. It seems like a nice country from what i've heard about it so far.

This is one of the best ways in which the people from my country are able to make money and that is why use a lot of people from my country travel outside the Country just to be able to make money
Yes that's the fact, most of the people in my country also do that. They tend to leave the country in order to safe there save there money there, it's politicians that does fhst though.

The only problem i have is that I'm always travel sick so i just like to stay one place, but the standard of living here is very high plus all the bills on you but i can still managing here

I have the desire to move to cheaper countries to save money but I am afraid that I might not be able to support myself in a foreign country. Therefore, I have never attempted to take any action.
Abroad is better than country here. If you have much money you can just travel to some good country. You even have the chance of working in the country that you travelled to.

I think it depend on the circumstance,so many people have being doing that expecially country were unemployment rate is high ,and cost of living is very high two,a person we have know alternative to look for country were cost of living is low in order to save money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds