Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you consider moving to a foreign country to save money?

Abroad is better than country here. If you have much money you can just travel to some good country. You even have the chance of working in the country that you travelled to.
You will have to check the cost of living in the country if you are trying to move. Cost of living is comparatively low in my country compared to Europe and America, even less than majority of wealthy Asian nations

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it depend on the circumstance,so many people have being doing that expecially country were unemployment rate is high ,and cost of living is very high two,a person we have know alternative to look for country were cost of living is low in order to save money.
The cost of living is high in most, especially those top tier countries. People usually migrate to other countries to get job or look for better job. It's uncommon for people to travel other countries in order to save money.

Not all foreign countries could help someone to save money but they can help to earn money. I prefer to earn money abroad and come home to save it because it has more values here and can be effective.

This is one of the reasons why everyone must be very careful when it comes to relocating to another country where they want to work and save money because there are some countries that are not even better than your own home country.

If that country has a lower cost of living than my country, I wouldn't mind moving to that country. I am willing to live anywhere that would cut cost for me as far as there is no insecurity there.

Currently , the cost of living here in my country is getting too much daily and its really affecting our daily income , so going to work abroad in order to be able to have enough saving for my future has been my plan

As capitalistic as we humans are, we always want to maximize profits. I won't mind moving to another country if the cost of running a business is assured to be cheaper.

I see no reason traveling abroad to save money because you can easily save dollars in whichever country you find yourself . This is made possible by the payment processors like perfectmoney that allows you to save your money in other country's currencies like euro and dollar.

I'll probably try to consider this option. If your country of residence is very hard for you to save money it is better for you to move to other countries to do so. Inflation will probably make your money not to be valuable.

Personally I really wished travelling to another country to make money but not to save money.

What will be the benefit of saving my money in another country after I have several financial institutions, and I can also used the money to invest something that will bring profit to myself and the people.

I have the desire to move to cheaper countries to save money but I am afraid that I might not be able to support myself in a foreign country. Therefore, I have never attempted to take any action.
You have to make proper arrangements before you leave for another country. The truth is that surviving in a new countries is not easy. Many believe that traveling to a new countries is all what they need to be financially independent. But it's wrong. If you don't plan well before you go to other countries, it'll not be easy surviving there.

The economic condition of the country is gettjng worse by the day mainly because of inflation , but leaving the country too , you need to get and have some tangible amount of money.

You have to make proper arrangements before you leave for another country. The truth is that surviving in a new countries is not easy. Many believe that traveling to a new countries is all what they need to be financially independent. But it's wrong. If you don't plan well before you go to other countries, it'll not be easy surviving there.
If you are from the first world, it might be easier to move to the second world and third world. However, for the people in the third world, it is not possible to move to the first or second world as they might not be able to sustain their life in a foreign country.

In my own case, am not moving to a cheaper country instead am moving to a country whereby their currency value is higher than my country such as UK, US, so that when I earn and save from it, coming back to my country the money will be in multiple.

I could do that, but I will make sure that I have made alot of money and invested before considering that. Most people would want to live in a place where the cost of living is quite low atleast.

Whether it be for work, or starting your own company, would you ever consider doing it in another country to save money? I figure there are some countries that are cheaper to live and work than it is in countries like the US and UK.

If you could move to a different country to save money, what country would you choose?

I would definitely move to a different country in order to save money or live a much better life. The fact of the matter remains that moving to a different country alone would cost a lot. Moving to a different country is a lot easier if you have tons of money.

Yes if I have the opportunity and privilege to move out of my country to work, that will be my main purpose to save money that when ever I come back it will help me to start something of my own.

Everyone is always looking for the opportunity that is going to present to them better chances of making more money and spending less in terms of expenses which is why everyone will most likely move to a country where they have better chances of being successful.

When it comes to long distance moving company, like relocating to another country, it's not just about the cost but also the overall quality of life and opportunities. Some countries offer a lower cost of living without sacrificing much in terms of lifestyle. Personally, I'd consider places known for affordability and a good standard of living, like Portugal or Thailand.
By the way, if you ever need help with long-distance moving, I've heard good things about Discount Moving, especially for international moves. They seem dedicated to making transitions smooth and stress-free.

Last edited:
Actually, I would never consider this option because I live in the poorest country in my region and therefore if I moved to another country it would be a completely different life. For me, a possible option is to work for a few months in a rich country and then to live in my own country for a few months

Yes, I would consider it and I am considering it, while I make more money working online it is something that keeps going around my mind, maybe in the future I will.

I would like to make this move, and there are a lot of reasons for that. One of it is that there is a level of insecurity in my country, and I wouldn't want to stay here for long.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds