Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you consider an internet cafe business?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Internet cafes are something I remember when the internet was a pretty new thing, however, nowadays I myself don't tend to see them as much as I used to due to the fact that internet connections are now so easily accessible within homes, schools, and colleges. I do know that in some countries internet cafes are still a thing but are not as popular as they used to be.

If you were to go into business creating an internet cafe do you think it would be a wise business decision going by how easily accessible the internet is now? Do you think there would be some kind of interest in it and it would be a good business venture who do you feel it's something that has been done and wouldn't thrive as well now?

Advertisement Placeholder
Internet cafe is not as popular as before but I think it's still a good business to venture into. I know quite number of people that are doing it and they are making good money from it. However, if you want to venture into internet cafe business, you should choose a good location.

Internet cafe is not as popular as before but I think it's still a good business to venture into. I know quite number of people that are doing it and they are making good money from it. However, if you want to venture into internet cafe business, you should choose a good location.

There is a reason why internet cafe business is not as common as before. Right now, many people could easily afford internet and this is one of the main reasons why people do not venture into this kind of business anymore.

I don't think the internet cafe business will be profitable anymore. People can access the internet through smartphones., there are even free wifi locations in our city, therefore, this business is a dead business.

I don't think i would ever consider an Internet cafe business. They aren't popular anymore because one can now easily access the Internet from the comfort of one's home.

I could remember as well when the internet age newly started,this type of business was virtually everywhere.But of recent everyone can access the net with their phones and tablet,except you are doing some office and paper jobs,this work is not lucrative anymore.

There was a time back in the days when the internet cafe business is lucrative because there's no browsing mobile phone back then and you cannot get access to the internet without going to the cafe but now cafe business is no longer lucrative because we can access the internet via our mobile phone anywhere

An internet cafe is not as lucrative as it used to be before. It can only strive well if you are providing technical services such as graphic design, web development or programming which not anyone can do. Also, the location of the business matters a lot. In my country, it does best near universities or colleges and in urban areas where there are many youths.

Internet cafes are something I remember when the internet was a pretty new thing, however, nowadays I myself don't tend to see them as much as I used to due to the fact that internet connections are now so easily accessible within homes, schools, and colleges. I do know that in some countries internet cafes are still a thing but are not as popular as they used to be.

If you were to go into business creating an internet cafe do you think it would be a wise business decision going by how easily accessible the internet is now? Do you think there would be some kind of interest in it and it would be a good business venture who do you feel it's something that has been done and wouldn't thrive as well now?

Internet cafe were quite popular in the past. However, now there are many people who already have an internet connection and this is also one of the main reasons why this business is no longer that much profitable.

If you want to start internet business then it is very profitable business.Businessmen had a lot of custom earlier but like you are using internet in mobile phone then their trend has reduced a lot.But right now a lot of money can be earned from this business.

It is indeed a good business but it is not as lucrative as before basically because a lot of people now have phones and we can just do anything we want to do another phone

I don't think running an internet cafe is at lucrative as it used to be in the past. These days people have easy access to the internet simply with their smartphones or personal laptops so not everyone would be willing to go to this public places.

I don't think running an internet cafe is at lucrative as it used to be in the past. These days people have easy access to the internet simply with their smartphones or personal laptops so not everyone would be willing to go to this public places.

I just google searched and I was surprised to see that many people are still running internet cafe in the city! The fact remains that this kind of business was much more popular back then.

I just google searched and I was surprised to see that many people are still running internet cafe in the city! The fact remains that this kind of business was much more popular back then.
Yes people still run this, there are times i have personally gone to a cafe or business center as some would call it. But i only do this when i want to print something or the sites requires thumb print, but anything else i do it form the comfort of my home.

Yes people still run this, there are times i have personally gone to a cafe or business center as some would call it. But i only do this when i want to print something or the sites requires thumb print, but anything else i do it form the comfort of my home.

I think that there are many people who run this kind of business in neighbourhoods that do not have access to the internet. This is where this business runs the most.

The coffee owner consider that someone just getting one drink and working on his PC on the wifi of the coffee something not benefical at all as he could for the one hour and half you stay there lose a lot of potential clients and therefore no more revenue to the coffee and lack of funds to pay employees there if everyone is doing so either he requests from you a new drink or leave coffee after 30 minutes from being installed.

I think it depends on where you want to put up an internet cafe. If you live in a highly populated location, an internet cafe would be a good idea. But there may already be internet cafe's around big areas.

I think it depends on where you want to put up an internet cafe. If you live in a highly populated location, an internet cafe would be a good idea. But there may already be internet cafe's around big areas.

There are many people who have internet cafe' in my city. However, I must admit that the number of internet cafe have decreased in a really huge manner in here.

With the introduction of the smartphones, internet cafes went into quick extinction. That's because everything one needed to do at a cafe, one can conveniently do with a smartphone. You can even scab documents to upload with your smartphones. There is no need for opening an internet cafe now.

Internet cafes do well in highly populated areas for sure. But then you will have to also consider the issue of competition. You will need good plans in order to strive amidst competition. In your internet cafe, you need to provide as many services as possible that will attract so many customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds