Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you consider an internet cafe business?

This business was everyone's delight back in the days. It was very expensive to set up a standard cyber cafe at the time. Like every good thing that comes to an end, it died a natural death with the advent of mobile devices.
Yeah, cyber cafes are not as lucrative anyone. These days, everyone has a good mobile phone or a computer. So they can do cyber cafe services on their own. With this, it is best to start this business alongside other services that most people cannot perform on their own.

Advertisement Placeholder
this is actually not a business I have considered before but of course it is very lucrative. Some people do such businesses in school environments and I think they maximize profit from there.

Actually yes but it depends on your location.

There are some location that can not support the operation of computer cafe business while there are some places that it will be vety effective most especially in an higher institutions academic ground.

I don't think the internet cafe business will be profitable anymore. People can access the internet through smartphones., there are even free wifi locations in our city, therefore, this business is a dead business.
Depending on your location, people are still patronizing internet cafe centre. Though the business is as relevant as before, it's still paying for those who are engaging it. It depend on location, however.

With the evolution of smartphones, internet cafe business has gone out of fashion in my home country. The INternet has also become cheaper over the years. Therefore, these days people can afford home internet. Therefore, they no longer are visiting internet cafes.

An internet cafe business is not really a bad idea but with the world changing and people having access to almost everything through their mobile phones, I don't think it will be as profitable as before, such as News papers.

That business might not really perform well especially in this our age and time. Everything is evolving. Rather you can sell mifis and routers and also modems. It will be better considering as this are devices used for loading subscriptions for the internet.

They are searching for a calm place to work outside of the house because in the house there is many duties starting from cleaning up the house to prepare food to also prepare food that your kids have to bring to launch and you cannot find time for freelancing time.

I don't think the internet cafe business will be profitable anymore. People can access the internet through smartphones., there are even free wifi locations in our city, therefore, this business is a dead business.

One of the main reasons why internet cafe may never prosper is due to the fact that now many mobile carriers offer great internet packages. This involves offering internet for a really low price. There was a time when mobile data was quite expensive. However, now companies offer various kinds of internet bundles.

I think internet caffes it's not bad bussness idea however since many people are using smartphones it's not as popular as before but it can still be profitible I always look for internet caffes when I'm out

Infact I have skills in that business which I can use to make good money. I am considering of having internet cafe business. I know it is competitive but we still have people to help in actualizing their service online and I have those people very near to me.

I believe that when it comes to developing countries it is quite a very good business because not everyone can be able to do everything that they want to do for themselves when it comes to making use of internet which makes the business something that will work out well in such countries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds