Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you consider an internet cafe business?

Currently, I don't think I would consider this kind of business again but five years ago, I would have considered it but with the popularity that smart phones are getting I don't think it is as profitable as it used to be.

Advertisement Placeholder
Internet cafes are something I remember when the internet was a pretty new thing, however, nowadays I myself don't tend to see them as much as I used to due to the fact that internet connections are now so easily accessible within homes, schools, and colleges. I do know that in some countries internet cafes are still a thing but are not as popular as they used to be.

If you were to go into business creating an internet cafe do you think it would be a wise business decision going by how easily accessible the internet is now? Do you think there would be some kind of interest in it and it would be a good business venture who do you feel it's something that has been done and wouldn't thrive as well now?
As you said, the internet used to be one of a kind years ago but not anymore. Establishing an internet cafe business is not the best idea for me because the world has advanced a lot in technology and the internet is easily accessible to users and that's why I am not in support of such a business.

I don't think running an internet cafe is at lucrative as it used to be in the past. These days people have easy access to the internet simply with their smartphones or personal laptops so not everyone would be willing to go to this public places.
Internet cafe business is not longer lucrative as it's in the past but I still think it's good business, especially in the third tier countries. Many people in this region still don't have access to digital accessories they need to do a lot of things online.

Infact I have skills in that business which I can use to make good money. I am considering of having internet cafe business. I know it is competitive but we still have people to help in actualizing their service online and I have those people very near to me.

There are many people who have internet cafe' in my city. However, I must admit that the number of internet cafe have decreased in a really huge manner in here.
The main reason why the internet cafe business is going to extinction is because almost all the people now have access to the internet through their mobile phone which was quite difficult back in the days .

Internet cafe is lucrative but I think it largely depends on the locality you are, If you stay in an urban area, Then you may not find it lucrative but If you locate your business in a rural or student populated area, Then you would find it lucrative.

This business was everyone's delight back in the days. It was very expensive to set up a standard cyber cafe at the time. Like every good thing that comes to an end, it died a natural death with the advent of mobile devices.

I don't think i would ever consider an Internet cafe business. They aren't popular anymore because one can now easily access the Internet from the comfort of one's home.
I believe there are allot of people out there who made considerable amount of money through the cafe business. What is expected of you is just to get a good location. That's all.

I totally agree that internet connection are now now very easy to access anywhere in the world but the more easy it is, the more you will be paying in your bill

I believe there are allot of people out there who made considerable amount of money through the cafe business. What is expected of you is just to get a good location. That's all.
Yeah, people still do make a considerate amount of money from an internet cafe business but i just feel it isn't so popular anymore as a lot of people would rather make use of their phones or laptops.

Yeah, people still do make a considerate amount of money from an internet cafe business but i just feel it isn't so popular anymore as a lot of people would rather make use of their phones or laptops.
Yes that's the fact, most people fail to understand that you can earn considerable amount of money through this type of business. In as much as you get a good location and have the equipments, then you're good to go.

Yes that's the fact, most people fail to understand that you can earn considerable amount of money through this type of business. In as much as you get a good location and have the equipments, then you're good to go.
Even with a good location and good equipments, an internet cafe isn't the same as it used to be before. People barely leave the comfort of their homes to go access the internet when they can easily do it on their phones.

Internet cafe business is Such a lucrative and very profitable business in my locality. I therefore consider it as great business and I could start that business as soon I get the required amount of capital.

Even with a good location and good equipments, an internet cafe isn't the same as it used to be before. People barely leave the comfort of their homes to go access the internet when they can easily do it on their phones.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, knowledge is vast unlike before. Now you can use your phone or the internet to do everything, but even at that, things like printing requires machineries.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, knowledge is vast unlike before. Now you can use your phone or the internet to do everything, but even at that, things like printing requires machineries.
Well, that's true. Things like printing or making duplicate copies of documents requires one to go to the internet cafe. If it were only because of the internet, people wouldn't go to the internet cafe because they easily have access to it.

Internet cafe business is a business that still doing well these time. If you're located in a good location, you'll definitely make a lot of money from internet cafe. It's a good business to start.

Internet cafe business just died a natural death. And to think that this was one of the leading businesses of 10 years back. The advent of powerful smartphones killed Internet cafe business. The business world truly keeps eveolving.

The location for the cafe business really matters because we can access internet with the palm of our fingers nowadays, I mean do whatever we wanna do on our mobile phone , the only time I visits the cafe is when I wanted to print .

I am not going to consider an internet cafe business in this era and dispensation. The business has become archaic and so many people can now access the internet through their mobile phones and laptops.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds