Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you consider a video game business?

This is a good idea but I think you need to have a lot of time before you can really earn money from video games, I know a lot of people that are profiting from it.
The truth is making money from video games is hard. I have tried to watch some videos but I could not earn any anyone from such business. I have friends who is addicted to playing can work for

Advertisement Placeholder
yes ,because I love playing games,and is a lucrative business that can give you good money, because I have noticed that children's love playing games,and even some adult two expecially p .s two games,I can have a shop on this .

I run a game shop as my primary business in Nigeria. I have to say that the business is capital intensive if yo up want to do it at a standard level. It is a good business no doubt as patronage is high.

Several elements, including individual interest, market demand, and financial means, will determine whether or not to consider starting a video game business. Major players invest millions of dollars in blockbuster games in the enormous and expanding video game business.

Yes, I would consider a video game business. Start a video game business is financially draining but I believe there is more than enough money to be made from it, especially if the location is very good.

One thing about locating a game shop business is that you should target a location with a youthful population especially the male gender. I am working hard to find space in the male hostel of the local university in my state to open another branch of my game shop.

Video game businesses are very lucrative in this part of the world but I've not really considered it. This type of business requires places with a lot of population of young people. Starting up such business in a school environment is ideal.

Actually establishing a vedio game playing centre, is really a very good move towards income generation.

It depends on location and the kind of people who will love to patronize you.

Video gaming is a very viable business. It is what young guys love to do at their leisure time. There are different varieties of games that people love to play. The shops are always full with guys waiting their turns to play a game.

I would definitely consider it , if it has the prospects of becoming profitable in the long run.

It is usually lucrative where there are young people, like schools.

You have to consider their habit of gamers in the location where you want to start up such business because if they are the type of people who feel more comfortable buying their own games and playing at home, it is going to be very difficult for you to succeed in the business in that particular location.

There are tons of streamers who make a living out of gaming by streaming it online, and yeah they make good money out of it, but in my opinion making a living out of video gaming business is a bit harder than i think, because starting a video game business is not an easy thing it needs too much time and dedication and a lots of skills and yeah since there are a lots of video game developers the competition is very hard.

Making money through video game is a good and lucrative business , and I do play video games at game centres mostly on weekend , and i have a friend here on bizdustry that have a video game centres.

There is a friend of mine who recently started a gaming lounge. It is something that he invested a very big amount of money into because he got the latest gaming techs set up in his gaming lounge. He's getting a lot of customers who are paying a good amount of money to make use of his gaming lounge services.

There are many people who tend to start a gaming business in my city. They tend to buy computers and people usually play games in those places. Such kind of business is very popular.

There are so many people over here in my country who are still currently in this kind of business. Even though videogame have gone through the stage of being well into digital copies where those who are interested in playing video games usually play at their home, the business still does very well for those who are into it.

Earning from vedio games may be quite interesting but I don't really think it can pay you what you really wanted. the income will be less even though I haven't tried that befor.

Well, it actually depends on the level that you are running the business because I know a lot of people who invested heavily in running a video gaming centre or lounge and they are making serious money from it because of how their facility have been upgraded to meet certain people's need.

There is a friend of mine who recently started a gaming lounge. It is something that he invested a very big amount of money into because he got the latest gaming techs set up in his gaming lounge. He's getting a lot of customers who are paying a good amount of money to make use of his gaming lounge services.

I am not into this kind of business. The main problem with this kind of business is the fact that such kind of business is not that flexible. For example, many gaming zones and lounges were closed during the pandemic. people do not need to play games in order to survive.

I am not into this kind of business. The main problem with this kind of business is the fact that such kind of business is not that flexible. For example, many gaming zones and lounges were closed during the pandemic. people do not need to play games in order to survive.

Unfortunately, every kind of business was affected during the pandemic of coronavirus. There are some businesses that were affected in a positive way and there are some businesses that was affected in a negative way. It is all about how essential your business is that will save it from being negatively affected during that time.

I would say it depends on the amount of money you earn and on how serious you are taking it, there are various ways to gain money while playing as of; starting a Youtube channel, selling items in the game, advertising products, earning money worth rewards and etcetera...
The big advantage for games with a business is actually doing your hobby what you like doing most and getting paid for that it's a good joke :D.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds