Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you consider a video game business?

I have never thought about this business but I think this is a profitable business, the video game business is as big as the movie business. While not all can develop games, you can of course sell games to make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a video game business in a good location , most especially student area where there will be more slaes will make the business more lucrative , so location plays a better role in starting a video game business.

I have never thought about this business but I think this is a profitable business, the video game business is as big as the movie business. While not all can develop games, you can of course sell games to make money.

Well, I have also never thought about starting this business. However, I do know that there are many people who are into this kind of business. They buy gaming consoles and sell them in the retail market.

In my city, there are also people making money by selling game top-ups and game gift cards. You can also make money playing games. These days there is something called play to earn games.

In my home town, the video game business is so common. Many youths love playing console and Play Station kind of video games. So they will easily patronize such a video game business.

In my home town, the video game business is so common. Many youths love playing console and Play Station kind of video games. So they will easily patronize such a video game business.

This kind of business is really common because now there are so many people who have kids and the kids demand such kind of video games from adults as well,.

Now a days kids and grown ups all love to play games But to run the business in this way you have to do some investment There should be a place where it is easy for kids and adults to play games on digital devices and large screens.So that the Adult and kids can take interest in them.

Earning through playing video games would just be so great and I myself have tried looking for a way to do that but it seems they don't support users from some regions in the world.
I also tried to make money from this kind of business but I don't know how to go about it even though some people are making money from it

Starting a video game business is pretty lucrative, i have heard of persons who are making huge amount of money from successful games, and it is also a great way to generate passive income or as some would like to call it residual income.

I also tried to make money from this kind of business but I don't know how to go about it even though some people are making money from it

Well, there are many people who make money through video games. The fact of the matter is that this business is quite lucrative due to the fact that many people are interested in playing games.

Well, there are many people who make money through video games. The fact of the matter is that this business is quite lucrative due to the fact that many people are interested in playing games.
It is very lucrative especially for people who have game shops and people will pay them to come and play games in their shops. I think it is a very nice business

This business is a very good business. It would boom so well if the location is close to where there is a huge concentration of young people. They are the major patrons of this business. Given a chance, I would do the business. It is highly lucrative.

I think it'd be fun to start a video game business, but more so in the actual gaming world rather than selling used games or digital codes. Digital codes are also tough to sell, as there is a risk there with some companies frowning upon selling digital codes. Especially since sometimes you don't know where digital codes come from, and that in itself can be a risk.

Retro gaming may be a good market to get into, but it'll be limited due to the fact that physical media is pretty much dying. So that niche will be filled up for the most part by already established game shops.

I think it'd be fun to start a video game business, but more so in the actual gaming world rather than selling used games or digital codes. Digital codes are also tough to sell, as there is a risk there with some companies frowning upon selling digital codes. Especially since sometimes you don't know where digital codes come from, and that in itself can be a risk.

Retro gaming may be a good market to get into, but it'll be limited due to the fact that physical media is pretty much dying. So that niche will be filled up for the most part by already established game shops.

Well, i am not into this kind of business and I do not have any kind of experience related to this. The fact of the matter is that there are many wholesalers who sell video games such as Playstation and Xbox.

With so many different ways that you could start up your own business, it go me thinking especially with being an avid gamer myself if anyone had ever considered a video game business or even if they had maybe started up a business related to video games.

I had often thought about setting up my own business selling maybe digital video games or even physical video games but I could never work out the best way to get started so I never went for it and just kept it as an idea I had instead.

Have you ever considered or even set up a video game business before? If you have, how did it go for you and how are you finding it still running? Is it as good as you thought it would be or are there some issues that you have run into?

Video games is one of people's biggest hobby in the world today which is why I believe that it is something lucrative to invest in. Currently, I am thinking about opening a gaming lounge where people can come to play video games and enjoy themselves as it is something that I believe to be very lucrative.

I would definitely consider it , if it has the prospects of becoming profitable in the long run.

It is usually lucrative where there are young people, like schools.
I once did a market survey about this business model in a big way and even came up with a business plan, and I must say if you have the right facilities, the business is very lucrative.

Video game business center is among the best and successful business in my community. For a single game of two player for 30min is 200 naira, if you calculate the profit for a day is about 25k naira.
Well, this kind of business wi be lucrative in an environment where they are many young people. Young are the one that usually enjoy video game and so when you want ventured into this business you must carefully choose a good location.

If you can get the best Pr for yourself and your business, it will boost the business very well. There's a lot of money you can be making from this type of business I you're serious

Earning from vedio games may be quite interesting but I don't really think it can pay you what you really wanted. the income will be less even though I haven't tried that befor.
That's the fact, making money as a video game creator is such a nice idea, I have seen Allot of people who made considerable amount of money through making video games.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds