Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you consider a video game business?

Earning through playing video games would just be so great and I myself have tried looking for a way to do that but it seems they don't support users from some regions in the world.
This is something that would be right up my street to be able to earn extra money but no matter where I look I can never seem to find anywhere trustworthy or worth it to work with on playing video games to earn. I actually gave up looking as I couldn't find anywhere myself that would offer a solid service and really thought that there may not be anything like that. It would be a really great way to earn money though for sure!

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't play video games and so I have never thought of getting into this business. But I have seen people start offline gaming businesses around me and it works well for them. They mostly go for play stations(PS) as so many people play them.

If you know your way around it then you should be fine or should I say find it to be very lucrative. The truth of the matter is that as long as the game is addictive, players won't even mind whether or not they are able to earn from the game.
That's true you can even do that offline and earn a considerable amount of money, this life is all about doing the right thing and earning money, that's a good idea of business.

I don't play video games and so I have never thought of getting into this business. But I have seen people start offline gaming businesses around me and it works well for them. They mostly go for play stations(PS) as so many people play them.
Even if you don't play video games people are still making money from that business there are alot of money in this business if you know how to operate it or get a shop closed to where students reside

Video game business can be very lucrative especially if you are in a place where young men resides because majority of the people that play games are young in age.

This is a good idea but I think you need to have a lot of time before you can really earn money from video games, I know a lot of people that are profiting from it.

I think that opening such kind of business is indeed a really great idea but it requires a lots of investment in the first place. This is something that we all must consider first.

Well I'm earning from video game and it is awesome to catch fun and make cash. However someone can have video game business at local area because many young at the village love to use money for snacks to play games and this is because they enjoy it.

Well I'm earning from video game and it is awesome to catch fun and make cash. However someone can have video game business at local area because many young at the village love to use money for snacks to play games and this is because they enjoy it.
WOW that's very interesting, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money with video games, I'll much appreciate it if you share how you earn money with video games.

Making money through video game is a good and lucrative business , and I do play video games at game centres mostly on weekend , and i have a friend here on bizdustry that have a video game centres.
Game business would never go out of fashion as it is a very strong means for relaxation and fun as well, and it brings about joy and togetherness, so I believe there would always be a market for this business

I will definitely consider it as a business so far it can generate me some money. Personally I always believe when it comes to business, and you are earning what you expected, then is fine.

This is something that would be right up my street to be able to earn extra money but no matter where I look I can never seem to find anywhere trustworthy or worth it to work with on playing video games to earn. I actually gave up looking as I couldn't find anywhere myself that would offer a solid service and really thought that there may not be anything like that. It would be a really great way to earn money though for sure!
You don't want to know how how much I have searched for a game that would pay me some cash for engaging. I have played so many games just for the fun of it and I can't imagine some cash bring added as one of the benefits.

Game business would never go out of fashion as it is a very strong means for relaxation and fun as well, and it brings about joy and togetherness, so I believe there would always be a market for this business
Gaming is actually a good idea that you can use to earn a considerable amount of money, if you are having interest on playing games you can use it as a way to earn money.

I don't consider video games as business at all. However I have read posts from forums that most folks are making a killing from it but personally I can quantify that.

This form of business can be very lucrative and if you are good at conducting it, you would make alot of profits. This is because alot don't care how much they spend just so they are enterntained
Yes, it's lucrative to an extent. It would have been one of the most lucrative business available today but it's not everybody that is interested in it. In fact, the number of people that are interested in video are very small compared with those that are not interested in it.

I think it could be good to open a video game store but in my case I would prefer to do it online, because digital video games are booming these days and the trend may continue upwards in terms of buying digital games.

I think it could be good to open a video game store but in my case I would prefer to do it online, because digital video games are booming these days and the trend may continue upwards in terms of buying digital games.

The fact of the matter is that there are now many online video gaming sites that pay internet users and many people usually love to play games and get paid for that.

The fact of the matter is that there are now many online video gaming sites that pay internet users and many people usually love to play games and get paid for that.
Yes, I heard this, you can also use points earned in games today to buy other games and such, but I don't think that playing games will give you a lot of money, right? I'm really not very informed about this topic

I'm not really a video game person and so i have never considered starting a video game business. I doubt i would ever consider starting a video game business even if it is very lucrative.

I'm not really a video game person and so i have never considered starting a video game business. I doubt i would ever consider starting a video game business even if it is very lucrative.

Honestly speaking, I am also not that into it at all. However, I think that it is a kind of business for many young people because many young people venture into it.

Honestly speaking, I am also not that into it at all. However, I think that it is a kind of business for many young people because many young people venture into it.
That's true. I also believe it is a good business for many young people since a lot of young people venture into it especially the male gender. This is because this gender plays a lot of video game.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds