Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you consider a video game business?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
With so many different ways that you could start up your own business, it go me thinking especially with being an avid gamer myself if anyone had ever considered a video game business or even if they had maybe started up a business related to video games.

I had often thought about setting up my own business selling maybe digital video games or even physical video games but I could never work out the best way to get started so I never went for it and just kept it as an idea I had instead.

Have you ever considered or even set up a video game business before? If you have, how did it go for you and how are you finding it still running? Is it as good as you thought it would be or are there some issues that you have run into?

Advertisement Placeholder
Earning through playing video games would just be so great and I myself have tried looking for a way to do that but it seems they don't support users from some regions in the world.

With so many different ways that you could start up your own business, it go me thinking especially with being an avid gamer myself if anyone had ever considered a video game business or even if they had maybe started up a business related to video games.

I had often thought about setting up my own business selling maybe digital video games or even physical video games but I could never work out the best way to get started so I never went for it and just kept it as an idea I had instead.

Have you ever considered or even set up a video game business before? If you have, how did it go for you and how are you finding it still running? Is it as good as you thought it would be or are there some issues that you have run into?

There are many people who tend to start a gaming business in my city. They tend to buy computers and people usually play games in those places. Such kind of business is very popular.

Earning from vedio games may be quite interesting but I don't really think it can pay you what you really wanted. the income will be less even though I haven't tried that befor.

Establishing a video game business is an idea that has crossed my mind quite a bit, but the factors involved in starting this enterprise are more than a lot of people think at the time.

Video game business center is among the best and successful business in my community. For a single game of two player for 30min is 200 naira, if you calculate the profit for a day is about 25k naira.

I would definitely consider it , if it has the prospects of becoming profitable in the long run.

It is usually lucrative where there are young people, like schools.

Earning from vedio games may be quite interesting but I don't really think it can pay you what you really wanted. the income will be less even though I haven't tried that befor.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you learn all the necessary procedures that will make you earn from video game then is not bad to dedicate your time to do that.

If gaming is your passion as stated, you'll only need to read some books or learn how a business runs and other components such as getting leads, advertising e.t.c. Gaming is a highly lucrative niche.

Video game business center is among the best and successful business in my community. For a single game of two player for 30min is 200 naira, if you calculate the profit for a day is about 25k naira.

How much is that amount if you convert this amount to USD? In here, many people get charged $1 or $1.5 per hour. However, it all depends on the kind of video game centre.

I would consider such business as I believe it is very profitable and can fetch you a lot of money if done rightly and you need to be able to keep your cost of operation within the books as well

The video business moving there days, especially among the young people. And it doesn't involve much stress. For me, if I get some fund, I will gladly consider it.

The area you want to set up this business is very important to how it is going to become successful. I'm going to advise that you should set it up in a place that is close to a school environment or close to teenagers.

This form of business can be very lucrative and if you are good at conducting it, you would make alot of profits. This is because alot don't care how much they spend just so they are enterntained

This is a good idea but I think you need to have a lot of time before you can really earn money from video games, I know a lot of people that are profiting from it.

yes i will, people are crazy about video games nowadays especially when you set it up where there are a lot of young folks that are passionate about it, all you need to do is to make your research well and do some marketing

This is going to depend on the kind of video game that you want to go into. If you are going to be selling video game consoles or accessories then you can very well consider that as a business.

Making money through video game is a good and lucrative business , and I do play video games at game centres mostly on weekend , and i have a friend here on bizdustry that have a video game centres.

Making money through video game is a good and lucrative business , and I do play video games at game centres mostly on weekend , and i have a friend here on bizdustry that have a video game centres.
That's true, I know some people that are earning a considerable amount of money online with it, if you know what you are doing you can make a good amount of money.

If you know your way around it then you should be fine or should I say find it to be very lucrative. The truth of the matter is that as long as the game is addictive, players won't even mind whether or not they are able to earn from the game.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds