Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Worst weather your city has experienced?

Dead2009

Reputable member
Credits
What's some of the worst weather you can remember that hit your town in recent years? Was it a tornado? Hurricane? Blizzard?

Maryland's had some hurricanes but never a direct hit. We had some nasty blizzards over the years as well, I can remember getting a storm with a foot of snow then 2 days later getting smacked with another storm that had over a foot of snow. Tornadoes are rare, and earthquakes only happen if VA or Jersey gets them.

Advertisement Placeholder
I love blizzards so that wouldn't be too bad IMO. :p I hate the heatwaves we get here in Missouri from time to time, those are brutal especially when you work in a factory with no air conditioning and it's hotter inside than outside. I live near tornado ally, but I have been lucky enough not to be in a tornado. I've came close though, but most of them ever touched down at my house thankfully.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds