Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worst movie you ever watched?

Advertisement Placeholder
The only movie I have ever watched was a Nicolas Cage movie called Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans. I remember sitting and watching it and once it had finished, I felt like I had wasted 2 hours of my day after watching it. It was so repetitive and just not a great movie at all if I am honest which was a surprise considering it was Nicolas Cage and his movies are nearly always really good.

It's Thor Love and Thunder that's the worst movie that I watched recently. It used to be The Eternals until I watched Thor Love and Thunder.

The only movie I have ever watched was a Nicolas Cage movie called Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans. I remember sitting and watching it and once it had finished, I felt like I had wasted 2 hours of my day after watching it. It was so repetitive and just not a great movie at all if I am honest which was a surprise considering it was Nicolas Cage and his movies are nearly always really good.
I prefer Nicolas Cage movies where he's into treasure hunt than his action movies. The only action movie he acted that I loved so much was The Rock.

I hated watching his Ghost Rider movie. It as horrible.

I don't even remember the name of it at this point, but we watched it in theaters and you could see the microphone near the top of the screen a lot of times. They didn't even bother to edit it out, so the movie was pretty much nothing more than a money grab and they didn't put as much effort into it as they should have.

I don't even remember the name of it at this point, but we watched it in theaters and you could see the microphone near the top of the screen a lot of times. They didn't even bother to edit it out, so the movie was pretty much nothing more than a money grab and they didn't put as much effort into it as they should have.
The producer and director of that movie should be striped of their jobs and never contracted to do anything else in the movie's industry. They are both a disgrace.

I wasn't satisfied with what they acted in the latest Hellraiser 2022 they released last year.

I expected something more from it but it was the same old plot all over again. The first movie was better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds