Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worlds Worst Companies

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I think this topic is subjective to everyone's perception of what the worst them to them in terms of a company. As for me the company that I will regard as the worst company in the world right now is companies that actually produces guns because they are into the production of weapons that kill human beings and to me that is a very bad way to be doing business.

Well I think this topic is subjective to everyone's perception of what the worst them to them in terms of a company. As for me the company that I will regard as the worst company in the world right now is companies that actually produces guns because they are into the production of weapons that kill human beings and to me that is a very bad way to be doing business.
You know like they say, everything has its advantages and disadvantages, these guns are used in killing people by thugs and the likes, but it is also used to protect as well, same as other weapons. Personally I feel it is not the weapons that is the issue but the users.

Currently I will say micro finance bank company around my area I have been opportunitebto Know to of their worker they said if customer get a loan from the bank through a particular worker,the worker is expected to refund the money if the customer doesn't pay up the debt and money get missing after account is balanced the worker is still held responsible

I think different individuals perceive things differently,I might come now and say company A is useless another person might come out to debunk my claim.

There is this app called roqqu that was created for people who wanted to swap cryptocurrencies for money. I go under their social media pages and I always see people complaining about them.

There is this app called roqqu that was created for people who wanted to swap cryptocurrencies for money. I go under their social media pages and I always see people complaining about them.
I purposely came to check this post again expecting that someone would post about roqqu, there have been alot of complains about roqqu, though I have been using roqqu for a year plus now without any issues. Lol

I am a big victim of this Roqqu cryptocurrency exchange website or application as the application is not good at all. A friend of mine use their wallet to request for payment on this platform but up to now she hasn't still gotten the payment since four months ago now.

Everything has advantages and disadvantages but I will say it's drugs some drugs can heal you, make you feel okay and fine and there are some drugs that can kill or cause bad effect

For me, the worst companies are those that have great names but treat their staff like trash. Denying workers of their wages by slashing it in half and even owing months of benefits and on top of that indiscriminately firing the workers.

Hmmm. Friend am a fulltime supporter of roqqu anytime any day. They are now better of than the way they use to be. They got those bad reviews because their technical unit goes bad sometimes. Swapping currency, payment issues and others then

Roqqu application has one of the poorest customers service. Once you have issues with the app, you will be left to your fate. I have had issues with the app twice this year and my issues took weeks to be solved.

Some people have complsined about the roqqu app, but I think the worst companies are those investment platforms that promise high return and at the end of the day turn out to be a scam.

Well, I think almost all the companies of the world try to deceive their customers at some point, so I do not think that any one particular company is "good". Most of the restaurants in my country are the worst, even the international chains.

Well, I think almost all the companies of the world try to deceive their customers at some point, so I do not think that any one particular company is "good". Most of the restaurants in my country are the worst, even the international chains.
All companies having some form of deceptive tools for themselves does not mean that they are all bad in fact you as a human being cannot be 100-percent truthful you hey there will be some time where ever you have to lie your way out of a situation so that is the same way some companies are and you have no right to talk them down.

As student of business studies, I try to learn about different companies. I think Enron was one of the worst companies. It shows profits in paper and managed to scam a lot of investors.

I remember what happened to Enron. This company was said to invest in developing power in many countries but they were not actually interested in power developments, they were selling fake investment offers.

In my country the company that has a very worst reputation is the factories owned by some foreigners. I termed it a worst company because the employees are maltreated and yet, the government is doing nothing about it. People still go there because they have no option . The government aren't providing jobs.

I would consider this to be loan sharks, or as they've rebranded themselves, 'online loan apps'. They do more damage than gold to people with their extravagant interest rates and loan collection techniques.

To me, the companies i would label bad companies are those that are involved in the production of illegals.
These are companies with bad reputation.
Such companies are those that sell illegal drugs, and banned commodities.
Which company has the worst reputation? Why do you think they are bad?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds