Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worlds Worst Companies

I believe that over the years that website has actually changed because it is not what it used to be for most people that I'm making use of it now as it has so many bad reviews.
Well I can't deny this fact though, for some time now whenever some coins are being sent to me I would have to wait and make complains first before it finally reflect.

Advertisement Placeholder
The only company that would be the worst in my opinion is the one without value for customers and a wacky product. Unfortunately I haven't come across that company except some localised start ups here in my area.

I have had the opportunity to interact with a couple of companies and there are some that I really do not like their services. This is subjective to a lot of people and so there will be contrasting opinions.

I know many companies that are not doing well, especially the communication companies that keeps deducting from their customers with out paying them back.

For me, the worst companies are those that have great names but treat their staff like trash. Denying workers of their wages by slashing it in half and even owing months of benefits and on top of that indiscriminately firing the workers.
I am witnessing the exact thing right now , their are big name organization out there that people respected so much but they are paying peanut to their workers and treating them like trash.

There is this app called roqqu that was created for people who wanted to swap cryptocurrencies for money. I go under their social media pages and I always see people complaining about them.
A lot of my friends have actually complained bitterly about this application stating that it is somehow related to scam which is something that is not good for transaction.

I know many companies that are not doing well, especially the communication companies that keeps deducting from their customers with out paying them back.
Most of the world worst companies at the big companies we normally cherish to have but deep inside thet are not doing well financially and they keep charging Their customer and getting back on their feet with their customer sweatl

Well, I think almost all the companies of the world try to deceive their customers at some point, so I do not think that any one particular company is "good". Most of the restaurants in my country are the worst, even the international chains.
You are actually right many of the restaurants provided low services especially the ones that aren't international chains and just in the neighborhood.

There is this app called roqqu that was created for people who wanted to swap cryptocurrencies for money. I go under their social media pages and I always see people complaining about them.
A lot of people actually lost their cryptocurrency with this application as a result of scammers that operate within the platform and they are not really helping mothers to solve the problem.

For me, the worst companies are those that have great names but treat their staff like trash. Denying workers of their wages by slashing it in half and even owing months of benefits and on top of that indiscriminately firing the workers.
There have been so many cases of sexual abuse and harassment in so many big companies like Activision Blizzard because even their CEO was involved in some cases recently and he was never even sacked by the board of directors.

Well definitely this would be subjective still and if a company was such a bad one them definitely some steps should have been taken to correct and bring them to book

When a company is not taking very good care of their employees it is definitely going to be to the detriment of the business because once a better alternative comes out there are going to jump ship.

As student of business studies, I try to learn about different companies. I think Enron was one of the worst companies. It shows profits in paper and managed to scam a lot of investors.
Any businesses that end up scamming their investors are definitely bad business which I believe that a lot of people will be a victim of their business come in a way that it affects them financially.

You are actually right many of the restaurants provided low services especially the ones that aren't international chains and just in the neighborhood.

Just because a restaurant is popular on an international level, it does not necessarily mean that it would offer best services. However, international chains are less likely to provide low-quality food.

I think different individuals perceive things differently,I might come now and say company A is useless another person might come out to debunk my claim.
MBA is the company that I actually invested India forex trading packages and they used to work very well but all of a sudden they turned and eloped with a lot of people investment.

It's actually why it's never right for you to believe everything you see on paper but to also make further inquiries into the company's business to be sure of their success.
As student of business studies, I try to learn about different companies. I think Enron was one of the worst companies. It shows profits in paper and managed to scam a lot of investors.

Just because a restaurant is popular on an international level, it does not necessarily mean that it would offer best services. However, international chains are less likely to provide low-quality food.
Exactly, it depends on the management and how important they handle customer satisfaction and quality. Any company that prioritizes this would definitely want to provide the best services

I would consider this to be loan sharks, or as they've rebranded themselves, 'online loan apps'. They do more damage than gold to people with their extravagant interest rates and loan collection techniques.
There is nothing in this world that is going to make me to make use of such platforms online that offer financial assistance because most of them actually criminale set up to steal people's money.

In my opinion, all companies have a bad reputation in one way or the other. Some maybe be in the goods they sell or services they render while others might be through the way they interact with customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds