Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worlds Worst Companies

Well I don't really know of the worst one for now. There are a lot of them but I don't really have interest to concentrate in them. I'm just looking to know the best business that's deliver the most important services.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion, all companies have a bad reputation in one way or the other. Some maybe be in the goods they sell or services they render while others might be through the way they interact with customers.
Every companies have one or two lapses and their fault , but we can't be generalizing and blaming every company because there are actually good companies out there.

think almost all the companies of the world try to deceive their customers at some point, so I do not think that any one particular company is "good". Most of the restaurants in my country are the worst,

there are so many bad companies but they are doing good PRO, and it is helping there reputation, i have a friend who had an accident while on duty, he was in the hospital when they brought his termination letter, it was one of the worst experience i had encountered.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds