Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worlds Greatest Companies

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the greatest companies of all times are

Google
Microsoft
Coca-Cola
Glaxosmithkline
Mobil
KFC
There are others though what makes them great is that they are known worldwide

For me its apple. Amazon should be my first but they have not done what apple has done over the years. Amazon is also worth more in stocks than apple.

But I prefer apple regardless.

What are the world's greatest companies? Why do you think they are the best?
I think Coca-Cola, PZ, Microsoft and Glaxo Smith Kline the most biggest companies in the world right now. These businesses are available in all the countries of the world and so they are spread their tentacles beyond their original countries and now there are companies that have existed for centuries now.

I think the greatest companies of all time are

Google
Microsoft
Coca-Cola
Glaxosmithkline
Mobil
KFC
I think you have pretty much covered them all, I think elon musk's Space X company is a worthy mention as well, maybe not worldwide but up there as well.

Google would be the first on my list before the likes of Amazon, Microsoft, Coca cola, Apple and so many others. I guess there should be some sort of official ranking somewhere on the internet.

I think one if the world greatest companies are Microsoft, coca- cola, Google and some others I can't remember, I classify them as one of the greatest because of how long they have been existing and they have impacted alot of lives and is still doing well.

I think one if the world greatest companies are Microsoft, coca- cola, Google and some others I can't remember, I classify them as one of the greatest because of how long they have been existing and they have impacted alot of lives and is still doing well.
Yes that is true, but to me I always consider Google and Amazon as the world greatest companies ,there are others that we do not know especially the company of Elon musk which is a Tesla company.

The world of today is full of a lot of great and very outstanding and prosperous companies. The ones in the information technology angle are the ones in would think are the world's greatest company

Companies like apple, Amazon, Nike, Adidas, puma, KFC, coca cola, Samsung, infinix, Tecno, itel, Dell, hp, Phillip, Mercedes Benz and many more

Well I think Apple,Amazon,Google should be leading the charts. There are so many companies that are great in this dispensation but these ones I stated are the top

Let me list them out;
1. Google corporation
2. Amazon
3. Dangote Group of company
4. Facebook
5. P & G
6. Coca cola etc
Reason why they are so good and others not mentioned is that they add relief to people either by job creation or others

There are many great companies in the world and are mostly multinationals companies like Coca cola, Pepsi, British tobacco, Procter and gamble and some other companies.

Apple, Coca-Cola, PZ, Microsoft, JP Morgan Chase, Saudi Aramco, Walmart, Tencent, Alphabet, Intel, Tesla, Amazon, Alibaba, Aliexpress, Vodafone, ebay, the list are unending, I have always wished to work for these companies due to the high pay involved.

I think the greatest companies of all times are

Google
Microsoft
Coca-Cola
Glaxosmithkline
Mobil
KFC
Google and Coca-Cola actually my world best company as these companies have penetrated it to all the fabrics of the world and any artist or individual that got endorsed by these companies that person will definitely be so happy as these companies are the best in the world.

The world today is full of opportunity, most people were able to maximize those opportunity, I think Google is first on my list, then coca cola, and amazon people cannot do without this company

I thnk some of the greatest company has to be an organisation that have over time come up to meet the service needs and expectation of its customers,and some of them are microsoft corporatiom,google,amazon.

The world's greatest companies are the greatest companies toe because they are been used and accessed by everyone and everybody everywhere around the world for to meet their business and personal or social needs

Companies that can be termed greatest or best would be done based on some metrics that include: their worldwide impact and reach, their sustainability, adoption of industry standard practices and room for career development.
That being said, some of my top companies include
1. Google
2. Coca-Cola
3. Amazon
4. Microsoft
5. Mobil
6. T-Mobile
7. Glaxosmithkline
8. Johnson and Johnson
9. Ford
10. Toyota

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds