Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worlds Greatest Companies

I think the greatest companies of all times are

Google
Microsoft
Coca-Cola
Glaxosmithkline
Mobil
KFC
There are others though what makes them great is that they are known worldwide
They also have risked all is there to risk in business and are now relevant due to their struggle in life I only wish a great company from my country can hit that list.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the greatest companies of all times are

Google
Microsoft
Coca-Cola
Glaxosmithkline
Mobil
KFC
There are others though what makes them great is that they are known worldwide
the world greatest company are Apple, Hp, Dangote, football clubs and music industries too are part of great companies

I think there is no other company as great as Apple. The networth of Apple is bigger than Canada's GDP or even Russia's GDP. Apple has revolutionized the way we use gadget,

That's true. In fact, based on market cap Apple is the world's second valuable asset after gold. However, they did not make money by selling to masses but to the high class people.

That's true. In fact, based on market cap Apple is the world's second valuable asset after gold. However, they did not make money by selling to masses but to the high class people.
I believe Apple is where it is today because of Steve Jobs. He made sure that they not only created a great product, but he knew how to sell it to the masses that people do some crazy things just to get their hands on an iPhone.

For me Google is really there that is my world best company is Google it has been used by many people by access by everyone, so is really good company.

Lots of opinions already and they are spot on too, the greatest companies today didn't just start out being great it's just the results of years of trying and failings and making it better, companies like apple, Coca-Cola to name a few

One of the world's greatest company I know is Amazon. Amazon became the largest retail Giants in the world due to his vast distribution networks and channel.

I think Apple, Amazon, and Walmart are some of the best companies. Walmart cares a lot about their customers and I think they also offer great customer services.

The world greatest company are they Google which it almost control the global data base but I love mobile phones companies such like Android, Microsoft and space

I think you have pretty much covered them all, I think elon musk's Space X company is a worthy mention as well, maybe not worldwide but up there as well.
I believe that you are very correct because anything that you have to mention in the world today without including Ellon Musk company, it is actually not really complete because he's actually the richest man in the world right now.

There are many great companies in the past, present and still growing, companies such as
Coca cola
Nokia
Toyota
Ford
Amazon
Glaxosmithkline

Companies that can be termed greatest or best would be done based on some metrics that include: their worldwide impact and reach, their sustainability, adoption of industry standard practices and room for career development.
That being said, some of my top companies include
1. Google
2. Coca-Cola
3. Amazon
4. Microsoft
5. Mobil
6. T-Mobile
7. Glaxosmithkline
8. Johnson and Johnson
9. Ford
10. Toyota

I think when it comes to food chains, I believe that the best companies are McDonald's, KFC, Burger King, and Pizza Hut. These companies have established themselves as great companies and they are prospering a lot.

I believe that you are very correct because anything that you have to mention in the world today without including Ellon Musk company, it is actually not really complete because he's actually the richest man in the world right now.
Is he still the richest man in the world currently? I thought some other person went above him on the list. I might be wrong, I might have to check that.

Google would be the first on my list before the likes of Amazon, Microsoft, Coca cola, Apple and so many others. I guess there should be some sort of official ranking somewhere on the internet.
All these companies are very popular and I can't really argue them but I am also going to see a company that is not really popular but always uphold the rights of their workers very well and pay them when they're supposed to be paid as a very great company.

Yes that is true, but to me I always consider Google and Amazon as the world greatest companies ,there are others that we do not know especially the company of Elon musk which is a Tesla company.
Elon musk company which is a Tesla company is actually one of the biggest companies in the world if you look at it very closely with the CEO being one of the richest man in the world right now.

I think that Google is the greatest company in the world even though it might not be the one with the biggest value. This is because they started as a search engine but we didn't a small amount of time they have diversified into so many things.

Elon musk company which is a Tesla company is actually one of the biggest companies in the world if you look at it very closely with the CEO being one of the richest man in the world right now.
I don't really know much about Elon musk's and it's company but I understand that he is operating a Tesla company ,Do you really think that his company may be more valuable than Google and Amazon if we are to compare it ?

There was a time when even Nokia was counted among the best companies in the world. However, they ruined themselves by making many mistakes and now Samsung has replaced them.

Yes
It ranges from companies like; Amazon, almighty Google, Adidas, Nokia, Microsoft and the Tesla company.
Yes you are right,also think they are the current best companies,most especially the google,even though o don't know whether it should also be termed as company or not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds