Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worlds Greatest Companies

I had an association with IBM before and from what I know their retirees have a pension plan that would take care of them in their living standards. It was such a good company that I dreamed of working there but I was not lucky to find a vacancy for a computer programmer during my younger years.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are lots of world greatest companies that have been in existence for years and have gotten their names in the heart of many and have created lot of histories. One of these companies is CHEVRON. This company is highly respected by me and many other people.

The world today is full of opportunity, most people were able to maximize those opportunity, I think Google is first on my list, then coca cola, and amazon people cannot do without this company
The world and some people can actually do without Coca-Cola been in business because those that have health challenges of diabetes will never have anything to do with Coca-Cola products.

Words greatest companies are international companies that have their branches in all countries. This will allow to the company to provide numbers of workers in different countries. This will boost the country where they located.

Well I think Apple,Amazon,Google should be leading the charts. There are so many companies that are great in this dispensation but these ones I stated are the top
Personally, in my opinion I have a very good reason to believe that talk to currency is something that is pulling the strings more than whatever these companies are doing right now which is why I believe that Elon Musk company Telsa is one of the biggest company in the world right now.

The greatest companies are the companies that have enormous presents in all the continent of the world. We already know them. I believe google is the number 1

Well I think it starts from Apple,Amazon, Microsoft,Nokia and others that I actually don't really know of but I think the few I have listed are actually among the top and greatest companies

There are alot of companies that can be regarded as world's great companies. These companies have made life easier for people in one way or the other. For examples, companies that makes car.

There are some of those greatest companies as of: Apple, Microsoft, Ebay, Amazon, Samsung, Coca cola and more, they have a lot of money obviously and because of it they got a lot of power. If a company like Coca cola for example blocking its way to Russia because of the war it would be a huge impact since a lot of russians might like the product and get mad if such a thing happens. The same goes with Apple if apple blocks its way to Russia and stops giving them Iphones it would be tragic russians wouldn't be able to buy a decent mobile phone.

In terms of growth and earnings, I would say Google, Amazon, Tesla, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, and Sony.

There are plenty of others out there such as P&G which are much bigger than they seem but they had a slow boom.

There are alot of companies that can be regarded as world's great companies. These companies have made life easier for people in one way or the other. For examples, companies that makes car.
There are many great companies in the world presently and all the companies producing all the basic necessities of human need in my own opinion are considered great.

Amazon, Google and apple I believe are the top companies in the world and this is because they are building products and services that are solving real-world human problems.

I believe Google to be the world greatest company. Google is the company that introduces us to so many benefits of digitalization. I can't imagine how the online space will be if Google was not in existence.

There are a lot of companies that are producing different kind of items but Microsoft and Facebook and apple are always among the first five no matter what.

I think one of the ,ost successful company would be Google,microsoft,coca cola,these are really great company hat has the size,the techncal strenght ,finance and has a way of reinventing themself to become relevant.

There are a lot of companies that are producing different kind of items but Microsoft and Facebook and apple are always among the first five no matter what.
We have a lot of different succesful and great companies out there , and apart from Facebook , Microsoft and Facebook , we still have some local succesful business.

I have been watching Google for the very long time and I am absolutely fascinated with how much they have grown. They have been so innovative that it is when most ridiculous.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds