Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home online - 9-5?

Melanie Marie

Website
www.bizdustry.com
Hi everyone,
For those of you working from home on various sites, or even if you have your own forum, blog, or business.. do you work 9-5?
Do you have a set schedule for your work, or do you incorporate it at set times throughout the day/night? How many hours total, on average, do you put into your online job(s)?

When it comes to how many hours I work online on several projects I have going, it should be well over 8 hours total. The only time my working time drops is when I'm down with illness.

Seriously having a set schedule is very important for someone like me I do work 6am to 6pm I dont sleep in the day.
So frankly speaking the more time you add to work online the better your chance to earn more

Working from 9 to 5 will be so stressful but though it depends on the type of online business one is doing. Forums posting seems to be stressful since it requires a lot of Brain work. But no matter the type of online business I may be concentrating on , I wouldn't want to work for that long period of time.

Seriously having a set schedule is very important for someone like me I do work 6am to 6pm I dont sleep in the day.
So frankly speaking the more time you add to work online the better your chance to earn more
Yes of course, the more you work on good projects, the more chances you stand to make more money. The most important thing is for you to deliver good jobs which you help you to repeat customers.

i have a set schedule for working at home because i still keep my 9-5 job as it stills foots some of my bills and am building a career on that field, i do love my job as well, but honestly speaking it has not been easy as balancing the both is an uphill task, especially the demand that come's with it.

Working from 9 to 5 will be so stressful but though it depends on the type of online business one is doing. Forums posting seems to be stressful since it requires a lot of Brain work. But no matter the type of online business I may be concentrating on , I wouldn't want to work for that long period of time.
The good thing about working online and for yourself is that you don't have to answer to anyone. You have all the power to decide when you want to work and when to rest.

Mostly I just get to work anytime it's convenient, i set a schedule of things I hope to achieve for the day and work at different times to get it all done and completed.

Mostly I just get to work anytime it's convenient, i set a schedule of things I hope to achieve for the day and work at different times to get it all done and completed.
The freedom working online gives is one of the biggest reasons why most people fancy getting into it.

You can work from anywhere in the world without needing an official office.

I don't have a fixed working schedule. I work multiple shifts, in the morning, afternoon, evening, and late at night.
It's the only way you can be able to get across all the work you're supposed to take care of without burning yourself out.

Taking breaks is very important for your body when working online.

I work a full-time job. I am online (forums and AdminCoin.net) usually at night or early morning. I enjoy it. I'm hoping working online can become a full-time gig one day!

I work a full-time job. I am online (forums and AdminCoin.net) usually at night or early morning. I enjoy it. I'm hoping working online can become a full-time gig one day!
It's actually what most people do wish for because it's going to allow you the freedom to decide how you want to live your life and not be under someone else whims and caprices.

I should be working online for well over 8 hours each day on the various projects I'm working on.
The only time my working hours are reduced is when I'm sick.

I don't really spend that much time online, I try my best to see that I complete my daily task, I work on two forums but I believe with time I can be able to do more than that that.

Setting schedule and timetable for everything is a nice idea, most especially when it comes to your business, it will help you in your business.

I don't actually spend too much time online; instead, I make an effort to finish my daily tasks. I work on two forums, but I want to eventually be able to do more.

I alternate between both of them so work 9 to 5 and do some freelancing staffs. Earn from the internet is not guaranteed.

Hi everyone,
For those of you working from home on various sites, or even if you have your own forum, blog, or business.. do you work 9-5?
Do you have a set schedule for your work, or do you incorporate it at set times throughout the day/night? How many hours total, on average, do you put into your online job(s)?
I have a 9-5 job and I also work on paid to post sites alongside cryptocurrency trading.
Currently my job is not very demanding so I can work online even at my 9 to 5. Some days are busy and I have to work at night if I want to meet my target.
I would say I spend around 3 hours each day working online.

On a personal basis.,the number of hours that i spend online is hugely dependent on the task at hand,it varies and its depends on the urgency of the task,on the average i usually spen about 3hours working online daily.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds