Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home online - 9-5?

I personally do manage my time wisely online by setting a goal to each platform and the time to spend on each of them am in to.

I work about 10 hours every day, I don't even have weekends off. Working from home is difficult if you do not have self-discipline.

Along with cryptocurrency trading, I also work on paid posting websites and have a 9 to 5 job.
My job is currently not particularly demanding, therefore I can work online while still working a 9 to 5. Some days are busy, so if I want to accomplish my goal, I have to work late.
I would estimate that I work online for about three hours every day.

Working from 9 to 5 will be so upsetting but in spite of the fact that it depends on the sort of online trade one is doing. Gatherings posting appears to be upsetting since it requires a parcel of Brain work. But no matter the sort of online trade I may be concentrating on , I wouldn't need to work for that long period of time.

I actually do oversee my time admirably online by setting a objective to each stage and the time to spend on each of them am in to.

Along side cryptocurrency exchanging, I moreover work on paid posting websites and have a 10 to 5 job. My work is as of now not especially requesting, subsequently I can work online whereas still working a 10 to 5. A few days are busy, so in the event that I need to achieve my objective, I need to work late. I would gauge that I work online for almost four hours each day.

Although it depends on the type of online business one is doing, working from 9 to 5 will be extremely stressful. Since it involves a lot of brain work, posting on forums seems stressful. However, no matter what kind of online business I may be focusing on, I wouldn't want to work for that long.

Being retired (don't hate on me, I earned it and have the injuries to go along with it), I pretty much do my "forum" related stuff when I have spare time. I spend quite a bit of time actually working on collecting data for the site and processing it (imagine 30-90 hours of data capture - which has to be done in the dark and under the best conditions - then another 8-10 hours, due to hardware limitations, of processing for 1 simple image). Then you have the other time invested in working with various hardware that I can afford to create articles for (I don't have an endless bucket of money so I only have $300 a month budgeted for toys to acquire more data for the site or for the astronomy group I am creating).
This simple image doesn't seem like much, but it was about 18 hours of invested time.
full

I won't even touch on the "free" time I have (and still do) give others for remote support.
And the annual "income" from my site... let's just say it's in the high negative 3 digit (almost 4) figure just on licenses & hosting. I do it because it's a hobby and I enjoy it.

Last edited:
As I’m on disability, I can’t have another income.
At least the government of your country makes provision for you when it comes to paying you. If it's my country, you will completely be neglected.

Right now, I'm working 5 hours daily and I can use the rest of the day to work online on my several projects.

It really depends on my health at the time as to whether I do it from early morning until the evening or whether I switch it up and do it from afternoon into the night. Usually, I put in around 8 hours a day though, and have been known to put in 12 hours before when working online from home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds