Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Work-life balance

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
Even though all the companies promise that you will have enough time for your family as well, but most of the time, you wouldn't find that so called quality time with your family on weekdays.

Well, that's how life is and sometimes we might have to work on weekends as well. So, how do you balance your work and family life? Would you try to talk to your team members so that all of you could efficiently collaborate? Or would you try to talk to your supervisor about it?

As for me, most of the time, I work too much on weekdays (like 12 -14 hours a day) and I usually wouldn't work on weekends. What about you guys? How do you manage your work-life?

Advertisement Placeholder
For millennials this is one of the most difficult thing for them to balance and this is why I always try to set up a calendar to ensure that I do not leave any stone unturned.

When most companies are employing you , they normally tells you that you will be working six to eight hours but when you start working , you start doing overwork which most of the time affects your family life , and yo also have to take care of the family and without money ,you cannot do that

I try my best to do same like you just highlighted - give it my all during the week and on weekends make a lot of time to rest and spend time with family. Though sometimes, I'll still work on the weekends.

Even though all the companies promise that you will have enough time for your family as well, but most of the time, you wouldn't find that so called quality time with your family on weekdays.

Well, that's how life is and sometimes we might have to work on weekends as well. So, how do you balance your work and family life? Would you try to talk to your team members so that all of you could efficiently collaborate? Or would you try to talk to your supervisor about it?

As for me, most of the time, I work too much on weekdays (like 12 -14 hours a day) and I usually wouldn't work on weekends. What about you guys? How do you manage your work-life?
I manage my day for learning, working and passing time with my family and friends because everything that I am doing is for my family, if it is working or learning.

I try my best to do same like you just highlighted - give it my all during the week and on weekends make a lot of time to rest and spend time with family. Though sometimes, I'll still work on the weekends.
This situation can only work for people who doesn't work on weekend and it would have been a perfect solution , but due to the situation of the country and the type of your work , some people do work in weekends too .

This situation can only work for people who doesn't work on weekend and it would have been a perfect solution , but due to the situation of the country and the type of your work , some people do work in weekends too .
This is the same reason I didn't accept an offer that ensured I'll be working shifts especially when weekends aren't excluded. I'm so jealous of my rest and recuperation, I can't sacrifice my weekend.

Me I am not working for any organisation that I have to go in the morning and come back in the evening. I earn my money by performing skills and they pay me in return. And as such I have a lot of free time in my life to take care of some other things I have interest to do.

It's really hard for me because I really love my family but sometimes I don't have enough time to spend with them but when I have free time I always try to spend time with them as much as I can some peaple work a lot and they barely have time for themselves

There's always an agreement that you're required to sign before you get employed. The agreement will contain the days and times you'll be required to be in office. Once you agree to the agreement, there's nothing you do about work and balance again. Work and balance are usually discuss before signing an agreement.

As I stated on one forum, in order to have a well balanced Experience between life and work, you ought to practice these tips:
* Be determined
* Schedule some time for yourself (some call it Meditating whiles others call it quiet time).

I find that a lot of people around my age don't work enough when it needs to be done and then end up needing to work even harder when they should be taking time to themselves. I don't have an issue balancing things most of the time.

Actually the balance between time for your family and work, is one of the serious crises facing alot of families simple because your time to spend with your family will be limited most especially when you are working in a busy company most often private owned.

Actually working in companies is Time consuming and for that reason, family men have less quality time to spend with there families. As for me I usually do video calls and phone call any moment I am free within working hours.

The best way to create balance is to work as a freelancer. you may have more time. However, it might be possible that you may not earn a lots of money in case you are not experienced enough.

This is a very interesting and important topic to discuss because there are some people that are just too obsessed with work that they don't create time for anything else.

Balancing life an business is not an easy task most especially when you are working with company even though most of the companies promise workers of time with there families but it doesn't comes to reality due to work force.

Balancing between your work and life most of the time is always difficult , most especially for the employee , because you are the ones that will do the hard work , but it somehow easier for the owner of the business, because he or she doesnt has much to do .

I work from home, when you are working from home it is really difficult to manage your work and personal life, as the line that divides your professional life and personal life will blur.

Actually working in companies is Time consuming and for that reason, family men have less quality time to spend with there families. As for me I usually do video calls and phone call any moment I am free within working hours.
You are doing great because family need attention, you can make them happy even by a video call or a phone call, that as a reason that I love online jobs, you can be always with your family.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds