Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Work-life balance

Most of the jobs here have a weekend off. So you can use that time to spend with your family. Those which don't have weekend off will be given at least a one day off. Plus most jobs are just 8 hours, the rest of the time is enough for your family.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would say i try to balance my work and life as much as i can. I work online for few hours. I try to work as early as possible so my work would not interfere with my daily activities.

It is extremely onerous to balance work and life but you can try as much as possible to spend time to enjoy yourself which you must create by all means.

Being that I work from home it can be difficult to separate work and personal life and sometimes I do find it difficult to balance the two. There are days when I can sit and work without any interruptions and then there are days when I get distracted easily and struggle. On a good day, I tend to work around 6 - 8 hours a day with no distractions but finding that balance is never easy.

Most of the jobs here have a weekend off. So you can use that time to spend with your family. Those which don't have weekend off will be given at least a one day off. Plus most jobs are just 8 hours, the rest of the time is enough for your family.

When I had a job, I used to get off for one day only. In fact, even that one day used to pass really quickly and the pay rates were awful. This is why I had to quite the job.

When it comes to the issue of work,it is very important for us to understand something,we are human beings and we need to have some time to rest and recoporate,it is not good to use all your energy al at once,it will tell later.

Even though all the companies promise that you will have enough time for your family as well, but most of the time, you wouldn't find that so called quality time with your family on weekdays.

Well, that's how life is and sometimes we might have to work on weekends as well. So, how do you balance your work and family life? Would you try to talk to your team members so that all of you could efficiently collaborate? Or would you try to talk to your supervisor about it?

As for me, most of the time, I work too much on weekdays (like 12 -14 hours a day) and I usually wouldn't work on weekends. What about you guys? How do you manage your work-life?

Personally, I always hate it whenever I get called into work during the weekend because I am not supposed to work during the weekend since is the only time that I have off to take care of myself and other things that have to do with my life that is not all about work.

Personally, I always hate it whenever I get called into work during the weekend because I am not supposed to work during the weekend since is the only time that I have off to take care of myself and other things that have to do with my life that is not all about work.

I was also called for work during the weekend and this was quite irritating. They never called me on Sundays, but they always use to call us on Saturdays all the time.

In my country, they say that the body is not a firewood. That's why you need to work and also find time to rest and do other things. There are other things that are important in life apart from business. Love life, social life all needs to be balanced with business.

In my country, they say that the body is not a firewood. That's why you need to work and also find time to rest and do other things. There are other things that are important in life apart from business. Love life, social life all needs to be balanced with business.

I live in a country where people are struggling a lot. This is due to the fact that they have a much harder time dealing with financial problems as the country is suffering from high inflation.

Even though all the companies promise that you will have enough time for your family as well, but most of the time, you wouldn't find that so called quality time with your family on weekdays.

Well, that's how life is and sometimes we might have to work on weekends as well. So, how do you balance your work and family life? Would you try to talk to your team members so that all of you could efficiently collaborate? Or would you try to talk to your supervisor about it?

As for me, most of the time, I work too much on weekdays (like 12 -14 hours a day) and I usually wouldn't work on weekends. What about you guys? How do you manage your work-life?
I also try to limit the way I work during the weekends so that I will be able to spend quality time with my family members and my friends too. I don't work too much on weekends

I also try to limit the way I work during the weekends so that I will be able to spend quality time with my family members and my friends too. I don't work too much on weekends

I work as a freelancer and i rarely go outside of the house as I work from home. Regardless of that, I am focusing a lot on making money and saving money, so I rarely visit friends now.

That is right. Work and rest are equally beneficial. So you need to learn to balance it all. Always remember that there is more to life than just work. You need to also focus on your own hobbies, social life and health.

I work as a freelancer and i rarely go outside of the house as I work from home. Regardless of that, I am focusing a lot on making money and saving money, so I rarely visit friends now.
I also do not go outside of my house all the time because I work at home when I see no reason why I should go outside aside from the fact that I want to get something outside or I have somewhere to go

I also do not go outside of my house all the time because I work at home when I see no reason why I should go outside aside from the fact that I want to get something outside or I have somewhere to go

Well, there are many advantages and disadvantages of working at home. A person may not need to leave the house and this decreases the chances of him getting robbed.

Well, there are many advantages and disadvantages of working at home. A person may not need to leave the house and this decreases the chances of him getting but I still think a lot of people prefer to work at home instead of working offline or going to places to work because it may be quite stressful for them robbed.

Well, there are many advantages and disadvantages of working at home. A person may not need to leave the house and this decreases the chances of him getting robbed.
There are a lot of people who prefer to work offline because they are making some decent amount of money offline and some people prefer to work online because they are used to it

Actually it is not really easy to balance life entirely in terms of work, resting, family and others but once you are a man, you will try by all means to have time all and give them balance.

Actually it is not really easy to balance life entirely in terms of work, resting, family and others but once you are a man, you will try by all means to have time all and give them balance.

It is definitely not that easy at all and managing things is quite hard for many people. They have to balance many things and many people also work from home after they return from office and day jobs.

It is definitely not that easy at all and managing things is quite hard for many people. They have to balance many things and many people also work from home after they return from office and day jobs.
Yeah, it is never easy except if you are a rich people whom people are already doing your job and most of your personal duties for you and on still that some people will still find it hard to balance work life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds