Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you balance the time you spend on gaming with other aspects of your life?

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
How do you balance the time you spend on gaming with other aspects of your life, such as work, family, and social activities? Have you ever had to make adjustments to this balance? What strategies do you employ to ensure that gaming enhances rather than hinders your overall well-being?

I usually have a rule, get my chores and family time done before I'm allowed to play video games. Whenever I get off of work, I eat dinner, spend a little time with my spouse, and then get online and start posting on forums. Afterwards I will play video games, whether it's for my Youtube channel or if it's just for fun this is what I usually do.

I always game after finishing my work and other important things. If I get done with all the important things early, I game for a longer time. If not, it's usually for a shorter time (an hour or two per day). That's how I balance my game time with work. It's no rocket science. :p

I'm not much of a gamer, I only play a small handful of games. With that being said, this isn't a problem for me. Forums on the other hand, I try and balance my life between them and other things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor