Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

WooCommerce VS Coinbase VS Coinpayments

saoussen57651

Credits
Hello,
If you are going to run your shop with prestashop or code it yourself with Laraval or even run a shop with Wordpress then many of us are going to Woocomerce integration while you could do the trick also with Coinbase and Coinpayments.
Woocomerce points of force:
A person could complete checkout with debit card either with stripe or even paypal payments, this is good for users not disclosing a bank card or having gift card or virtual card from a site provider.
Coinbase points of force:
It allows to pay merchant in LTC, BCH, DOGE, BTC, and some coins but even you could have ZCash or another currency but the payment is not processed. You need to trade ZCash to BCH for example to complete checkout in currency supported.
Coinpayments points of force:
It enables to checkout but you need to be registered and verified account. They supports more coins than Coinbase so no need for exchange your coins to complete checkout to merchant site.

Advertisement Placeholder
Woocommerce is something I have been looking into and I feel it would be great for me to be able to offer my services on a website with easy transactions for those who wish to purchase my services.

I have tried to install it on a blog I already have but it seems we had some errors so going to have to take a better look at that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds