Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sites to earn money online

There are many websites that claim to pay you for doing tasks or completing surveys, but it's important to be careful and do your research before joining any of them. Some websites that have received positive reviews and seem to be legitimate include Swagbucks, InboxDollars, and Vindale Research.

Swagbucks is a rewards program that pays you for completing tasks such as taking surveys, shopping online, and watching videos. It's free to join and you can earn points, called "Swagbucks," which can be redeemed for gift cards or cash through PayPal.

InboxDollars is another rewards program that pays you for completing tasks such as taking surveys, reading emails, and playing games. It's also free to join and you can earn cash, which can be redeemed through PayPal or check.

Vindale Research is a paid survey website that pays you for completing surveys about products and services. It's free to join and you can earn cash, which can be redeemed through PayPal or check.

It's important to note that while these websites may be legitimate and free to join, they may not offer a lot of money for the tasks that you complete. Earning money online usually requires a significant time investment, and it may not be a practical way to make a living or supplement your income. Additionally, be wary of websites that ask for upfront payments or personal information, as these could potentially be scams.
I know about inbox dollars but I don't think it is available in my country. I will check it out so that I will be sure of what I am sharing. I will also check out vintage research that you have mentioned. I will get back to you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Multitasking is always very good for anyone that really wants to make reasonable amount of money online. But the first thing you should do is to try as much as possible to acquire the necessary skills needed for you to become successful.
Yeah that is the fact, once you are skillful you will be finding it more easier to be doing multiple tasks with out having much difficult on that. That is why most people have to reason big

Sites I know that I can boldly recommend is paid to post websites which are BMF, forumcoin, bizdustry, Trendri and Referral index forum because I have earned from them and cash out. However all these websites are enough to make newbies Happy.
I am a member of every of the website that you have mentioned. I think I prefer referral index forum. The earning is a bit higher and I also love the kind of treatment the admin gives to the users.

Well your skills or knowledge determined the kind of jobs you can be doing online. there are bloggers, skilled in that, graphics and many other skills which can help you earned online.

Same here too, I have learnt alot since I started working on post to pay forums and I never regret any information or update I have gotten from it. Though it is not easy at all.
I agree with you, some people may think that working on paid to post websites is easy but it is not that easy that they think because you need to have alot of information and writing skills.

Actually there are alot of websites to which someone can make good money from but you are expected to be educated about it if not you will end up having nothing at the end.
And I always find a lot of survey website very difficult because I have never made a reasonable amount of money from them so I do not take them seriously anymore

I have read so many good reviews about those sites mentioned here. But I have never worked in them because they only pay through PayPal and some of them are not available for my country.
Swagbucks is legit, I know of that, but if you do not live in a top tier country it would be very hard for you to make anything tangible but if you live in a top tier country you can make something tangible.

I know about inbox dollars but I don't think it is available in my country. I will check it out so that I will be sure of what I am sharing. I will also check out vintage research that you have mentioned. I will get back to you.
inbox dollars and inbox pounds is for those who are in United States and United kingdom respectively. They are the people who will make reasonable amount of money from it.

inbox dollars and inbox pounds is for those who are in United States and United kingdom respectively. They are the people who will make reasonable amount of money from it.
The platform you mentioned are for the people who are living in the tier-1 countries to explore because if you surf such website, you're not going to make any money from it if you are residing in the lower-tier country.

Yeah that is the fact, once you are skillful you will be finding it more easier to be doing multiple tasks with out having much difficult on that. That is why most people have to reason big
Anyone who is skillful will be able to do his skills very fast and he will also be able to combine it with doing something else because he knows how to go about it

The platform you mentioned are for the people who are living in the tier-1 countries to explore because if you surf such website, you're not going to make any money from it if you are residing in the lower-tier country.
The website will not even allow you to access it if you are not from the United States or the United kingdom respectively. I think people in Canada and a few other countries also have their own.

Anyone who is skillful will be able to do his skills very fast and he will also be able to combine it with doing something else because he knows how to go about it
If you have the relevant skill, then it will be quite easier for you to achieve success with no hiccups and that is why it is important for each and every individual to try their best to learn skills.

I'm adding here Ysense. They are still paying as of now but there is another website exactly with the same name but the other is a fake. Be careful not to join in the fake one. Until now the original one pays me but they added another verification for the account when withdrawing. They now have the mobile number verification.

If you have the relevant skill, then it will be quite easier for you to achieve success with no hiccups and that is why it is important for each and every individual to try their best to learn skills.
Having a skill is always very important and necessary for people that wants to make reasonable amount of money online. The major reason many people don't succeed online is lack of skills.

The website will not even allow you to access it if you are not from the United States or the United kingdom respectively. I think people in Canada and a few other countries also have their own.
This is why I always say that the people from the United States and the United Kingdom are always lucky when it comes to answering surveys. They even get paid well

This is why I always say that the people from the United States and the United Kingdom are always lucky when it comes to answering surveys. They even get paid well
Yes, they have the highest scientist of making money with online surveys but they still get disqualified sometimes. Another thing is that there are many platforms that can give them steady surveys.

Yes, they have the highest scientist of making money with online surveys but they still get disqualified sometimes. Another thing is that there are many platforms that can give them steady surveys.
Exactly
This is why I no longer bother to walk or surveying website because I know the kind of people that they are likely to choose so I just decided to be working on other platforms

Exactly
This is why I no longer bother to walk or surveying website because I know the kind of people that they are likely to choose so I just decided to be working on other platforms
That is a very good choice. If aurvey websites are not favorable to you there are a lot of other alternatives you can consider to make reasonable amount of money for yourself on the internet.

That is a very good choice. If aurvey websites are not favorable to you there are a lot of other alternatives you can consider to make reasonable amount of money for yourself on the internet.
This is exactly the advice some people need because some people just want to make money from surveys even though they are not making a reasonable amount from it. They need to work on other websites.

That is right. Joining both forums and freelancing sites can make you earn so well. Freelancing sites pay pretty well if you have good skills and you get clients consistently.

I think that when it comes to making money online, Bizdustry is certainly the best of them all. Bizdustry offers you the best opportunity to make money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds