Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Winter or Summer?

Credits
Which season of the year is your favorite? Winter and summer is usually the most popular season of the year. For me, winter is better because I hate heat. The hotness of summer makes it very uncomfortable for me.

I always get sun burns and heat rashes whenever summer gets hot.

Do you like summer or winter?

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer Winter as it's easier to warm up, whereas when it is Summer and there is a heatwave, it's so difficult to cool down.
It is also so difficult to sleep in the Summer due to how warm the humidity is at night, so I am a Winter person.

As someone who works in a non climate controlled factory, I absolutely hate summer with a passion. To be fair, I never liked the summer even before I got this job. I only liked it as a kid because I was out of school, most of the time I would stay indoors in the air conditioning. I love Winter, the cold air and when it snows it's nice and peaceful outside.

I prefer Winter as it's easier to warm up, whereas when it is Summer and there is a heatwave, it's so difficult to cool down.
It is also so difficult to sleep in the Summer due to how warm the humidity is at night, so I am a Winter person.
Seriously, it's way easier to warm up when you're cold in winter than it is for you to cool down when it's hot in summer.

Winter hands down.
Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

Both of them are good if they come in moderation but that hardly happens. It's why I would choose winter over summer. I'd rather be cold than hot.

I prefer Summer as I don't like the cold weather.
I like the warm days and I like to be out in the garden with family during the Summer.

Which season of the year is your favorite? Winter and summer is usually the most popular season of the year. For me, winter is better because I hate heat. The hotness of summer makes it very uncomfortable for me.

I always get sun burns and heat rashes whenever summer gets hot.

Do you like summer or winter?
Spring is my favorite season even though I wouldn't mind having summer but I prefer spring because it is more conducive and comfortable for me.

Given the two choices here which are winter and summer, I would have to go with the summer option this time around. I am not someone who enjoys hot weather and with the heatwaves we get here in the UK some summers, it's not nice to deal with.

I don't do well in cold weather either as it causes me a lot of pain and I hate the cold, summer is the better option here due to how much I hate the cold.

If the weather is too cold, it's uncomfortable. The same thing happens when it's too hot. I would be driving me crazy. I don't like winter or summer honestly.

It depends on where you live. If you live in a place where winter is very cold, I guess you will like summer and if you live in a place where temperature goes very high during summer I believe you like winter.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds