Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Is Winter or Summer your best season?

that's the plan anyway. More often than not I'm out in blizzard conditions helping people stuck on the side of the road etc. Fortunately my GPS also has weather radar functionality which was a nice to have :p
Those you meet stuck on the road in the snow are the fortunate one's because help doesn't come often to people in such situations. You ought to drop a few tips for them to use when driving as it's snowing and tools to pack up.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
I'm a winter person.
I dislike being hot, it's harder to breathe and just much harder to regulate your temperature, especially In the UK where you don't have AC in every building you walk into.

In Winter, you just put layers on if you are cold. Or move around to keep warm.

I absolutely hate summer with a passion. There's nothing good about summer when you're an adult that works in a non-climate controlled factory. It's too hot and humid, there's insects everywhere and I live in the midwest where we get cicadas and I hate them. xD I'll gladly take winter over summer anytime, I love the cold and the snow.

Winter for me! As I love staying indoors.. watching Netflix and chilling having snacks under a blanket 😅
I'm a very active and outdoor person. Even though I enjoy my time at home but I will always jump at the opportunity to go out. It's why I love summer more than I do winter. With winter, I'm forced to be at home most of the time and it sucks. Winter is also too cold for my liking.

I enjoy both seasons - staying in, in the cold nights of winter and going to the beach in the summer. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. If I had to pick one, I’d pick summer just because we don’t get enough of it in the UK.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds