Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Is Winter or Summer your best season?

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't seen any winter that doesn't pour down the snow. If it's not snowing enough, then something is very wrong with the season.

What's the worst experience you have had during any winter season?
It's winter, and it's supposed to come with a lot of snow. It's like asking for less sun during summer. It doesn't add up at all.

Winter, totally winter :p I love my jeep, I love the snow, and I love the cold. It's often me and my jeep pulling people out after doing donuts in empty parking lots and climbing compacted snow piles. Of course I keep a shovel multi-tool in the jeep too just in case...
Having the shovel multi-tool in your car is a must for whoever that drives in the snow because there's always a possibility of hitting a pile of snow that you can't easily drive through.

Having the shovel multi-tool in your car is a must for whoever that drives in the snow because there's always a possibility of hitting a pile of snow that you can't easily drive through.
Exactly :p it's collapsible too which makes storing it easy. Underneath my back bench seat is a storage box, it contains a 50lb chain for towing/moving stuff, the shovel multi-tool, a jack, a tire iron, a breaker bar, my cloth wrench tool rool, and a socket wrench tool roll... because you never know.

I don't have any business with winter. I have no idea how some people find all the cold very comfortable to enjoy winter. My balls almost gets frozen off every winter like damn.
I'm all for warm or even hot summer. It's more enjoyable with being outdoors.

Summer - winter wipes me out between the darkness feeding my depression and the nuts time of the year where everyone gets a bit mad, and I find I have *way* too much time to think about things like what used to be, what could have been. I find it hard to shrug off all my regrets.

Summer is too hot where I live. Winter is comfortable for us.

After 11:30 AM it is too hot, summer or winter. So colder temperature is welcome to my style of living.

Summer is definitely my favourite, I enjoy the hot weather and not having to worry about being wrapped up to go outdoors. Living in Scotland, it gets a bit cold in the winter and I've constantly got the heating on in my house.

45 degree celsius refuses to be a favourite, no matter where you are :)

It will burn you through your skin. A lot of deaths are reported due to heat waves in summer.

It will burn you through your skin. A lot of deaths are reported due to heat waves in summer.

I used to live in Turkey and when I was there it would reach 50°C - it was crazy, but it was tolerable for me. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't deal with that 12 months of the year, but I definitely don't like waking up to -10°C some mornings and having to wait for my car to defrost and icy roads! So Summer all the way for me.

I used to have sun burns on my skin whenever it gets too hot during summer but mate, I would have that over how it feels to be freezing. It sometimes feels like my blood have clogged up.

Exactly :p it's collapsible too which makes storing it easy. Underneath my back bench seat is a storage box, it contains a 50lb chain for towing/moving stuff, the shovel multi-tool, a jack, a tire iron, a breaker bar, my cloth wrench tool rool, and a socket wrench tool roll... because you never know.
You're definitely well packed and prepared for anything that's going to come up your way. It's actually good that way, otherwise you're going to be stuck in the middle of nowhere in the damn freezing cold.

You're definitely well packed and prepared for anything that's going to come up your way. It's actually good that way, otherwise you're going to be stuck in the middle of nowhere in the damn freezing cold.
that's the plan anyway. More often than not I'm out in blizzard conditions helping people stuck on the side of the road etc. Fortunately my GPS also has weather radar functionality which was a nice to have :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds