Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you give up on online jobs forever?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
I started doing online jobs about 9 months ago but till now I didn't decide to give up on it because I enjoy doing online jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I started doing online jobs about 9 months ago but till now I didn't decide to give up on it because I enjoy doing online jobs.
I will give up the day I started earning enough from my job and after that I'll use my free time to just relax and to enjoy.

I do not have any offline engagements, except for my investment portfolios. I am fully engaged online, therefore, there is no question of giving up online work.

I do not have any offline engagements, except for my investment portfolios. I am fully engaged online, therefore, there is no question of giving up online work.
Am also engage online majority of my activity are online but I work offline as well but I believe that online work is the best for me

Am also engage online majority of my activity are online but I work offline as well but I believe that online work is the best for me
What do you do online and what kind of offline job do you have? Generating online income takes a lot of time. Well, you might earn a few bucks through forum posting, microjobs etc. but in order to make substantial income, you will have to work really hard. Getting a job offline is also hard but if you manage to gte a job, a single job can pay your entire bill.

As long as there is online work, legit online work, you can bet I'll be all over it. I love working online. And I'm guessing the amount of virtual positions will only continue to grow in the future. The pandemic sort of pushed things along. Working online back in the old days wasn't quite as popular as it is now.

What do you do online and what kind of offline job do you have? Generating online income takes a lot of time. Well, you might earn a few bucks through forum posting, microjobs etc. but in order to make substantial income, you will have to work really hard. Getting a job offline is also hard but if you manage to gte a job, a single job can pay your entire bill.
You must be correct getting a job offline is very hard,I think that for the first question you as I started as a forum poster which is what am still doing now aside from this I blog for a living due to lack of employment,I have graduated from a college but no jobs so I chose to go into blogging,I own a forum and four blogs if you need the URL I can provide you with one thou there is no financial back up to run. ptp program on the forum to earn more

All business has own obstacle, don't fear with obstacle, but we must struggling to passed it's obstacle with strong effort, continue to learn is key to consistency on the business, focus on what you like, let say you have passion on forex trading, focus and learn trading but keep wisely, if you like to create a video you can try become content creator on youtube or another platform. I like forex and still trading forex with FXOpen till now.

I don't think I'd give up online work forever. I mean if I find a way to make a good living and can retire early, I'd probably give up the online work, but for now, I don't think I have any plans to quit my online work. At least not yet.

I don't think I'd give up online work forever. I mean if I find a way to make a good living and can retire early, I'd probably give up the online work, but for now, I don't think I have any plans to quit my online work. At least not yet.
I work online everyday and I can't stay a single day without working online so I don't think I can give up on online work it's what that give me joy so Love doing what I have passion for

Well, you will be surprised to know that many retirees also make money online as well. They engage in real jobs for their entire life and when they retire they start making money online. A large group of freelancers also consists of many retirees as well.

I am always happiest when I am busy and I am not the kind of person who can sit around and not do anything with my days. If I were to give up on online jobs, I would definitely not be as happy as I am right now with the work I do online.

Online jobs will more than likely be something I will always do even if I am financially stable just because working and being busy is how I prefer it.

I really don't plan on doing that. The offline space is actually not very lucrative in this part of the world and it seems like the online market is actually coming to many including myself as a saviour.

I don't see why I should totally give up on online jobs, they have helped me a lot to have some extra money at the end of the month, online earnings can be as scalable as your skills allow, you can work from the comfort of your home, and many other positive aspects online earnings have, If you're not getting the results you're looking for, maybe you just need to shift the focus a little, but not give up completely.

Sometimes the lack of perseverance is what keeps us from success, the fact of not having obtained the results we are looking for in a certain time does not mean that we are doing it wrong.

I have being into online jobs for some while now, and I have gone too far to quit. I can't even quit because I love what I'm doing. So work online for me is interesting and I will keep learning and looking for greater ways to make money online

I am always happiest when I am busy and I am not the kind of person who can sit around and not do anything with my days. If I were to give up on online jobs, I would definitely not be as happy as I am right now with the work I do online.

Online jobs will more than likely be something I will always do even if I am financially stable just because working and being busy is how I prefer it.
Same thing with me I think there is no way which I can give up on online jobs forever because even my parents told me I should work on specific jobs that give me passions and love and online is one of the jobs that give me passions

I also like to stay busy. I am a kind of person who likes to make money online and this is why I may never actually stop making money online and I would continue to contribute and put efforts on the sites I am associated with. I am a bit workaholic person and I enjoy working online. It gives peace of mind and I think that I should stay like this. This is why I always prefer online jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds