Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you be watching WWE Backlash?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
WWE Backlash is this weekend and it's looking like it may be a really good main event. With it being during the coronation weekend here in the UK and us having a bank holiday for that, I have decided to let my kids stay up for it this once. They too are really excited for Backlash and I am hoping it is as good as it seems it is going to be.

Will you be watching WWE Backlash?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I am gonna be tuning in this weekend to watch. I am looking forward to seeing what happens with Cody this time around.
My internet went down an hour before it started but luckily I was able to use my mobile data as a hotspot so we could watch it and surprisingly, it never had any issues which was great.

Loved the show, you can really tell that Triple H has taken charge now for sure. Looking forward to RAW this Monday to see what happens next.

My internet went down an hour before it started but luckily I was able to use my mobile data as a hotspot so we could watch it and surprisingly, it never had any issues which was great.

Loved the show, you can really tell that Triple H has taken charge now for sure. Looking forward to RAW this Monday to see what happens next.
I didn't end up watching it honestly anyway. It was a good show from what I saw clips wise.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds