Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will The Year 2023 Be Bad For Big Corporations As Well?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Recently Google has fired around 12,000 people. This shows what kind of problem we are facing right now in the year 2023. Since so many companies are facing this kind of problem, do you think that more big companies will actually layoff many employees this year?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I checked the figure of the total numbers of people that has been fired by Google , I realised most of them are rather fake and unserious companies , and this might also affect big companies later .

Well I don't think anyone can really predict how the year can be for cooperative organisations but I believe If they have employed the best strategy in business, it won't be a problem for them.

The exact impact of 2023 on major organizations cannot be predicted because there are numerous variables at play. Yet it's certain that the year will provide some difficulties for big businesses, particularly those that were already having trouble before the outbreak. For huge firms, rising costs, escalating competition, and a shaky economy are likely to be challenges that need them to change their business plans in order to stay profitable and competitive.

Those organizations are actually sacking because they cannot afford the amount of the salaries of workers. They are looking for ways to reduce expenses and maximize profit due economy in terms of running business.

According to recent news, 4 big banks in the US have stopped their operations. This proves that 2023 is also not a good year for businesses. The global recession is becoming more severe day by day.

Recently Google has fired around 12,000 people. This shows what kind of problem we are facing right now in the year 2023. Since so many companies are facing this kind of problem, do you think that more big companies will actually layoff many employees this year?
A lot of companies are facing this kind of problem and I think they will chase a lot of employees because they are not needed anymore and it will cause some problems for the entire society

I don't we can rightly predict how bad the year 2023 will be for Big corporations, But I don't think it will be very good because of the global economic meltdown. We have also witnessed a lot of layoffs from Big companies like Microsoft, Twitter and Google.

Although, as humans we can't predict the future, from the look of things, i feel more big companies will layoff many employees this year. I just hope i'm wrong about this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds