Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are Some Ways To Improve The Global Economy?

Most of the countries are getting it wrong with the thinking that taxing more is going to make the economy grow well. There are basic things such as improving the Per Capita income of the citizens and fixing some institutions. When the people are able to pay up and get value for what they buy, then there is hope that the global economy will improve.

This is one of the consequences of having a bad government. The first thing they think of is pinning everything on the citizens by taxing them in a very bad way. In my country, our president just removed the Fuel Subsidy and that put an untold hardship on the people with the economy in general.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that taxation could improve the economy of the country. However, it entirely depends on how the government makes use of the taxation system and tax funds. In case if you are not able to utilise this resource properly, then things are bound to doom.

This is another way to look at it. It is not always about taxing the people, but about what you use the money for? Do you make proper use of it or just squander it and expect miracle to happen? I have seen some of the governments that didn't spend the tax income well struggle to manage the economical situation of the country.

This is another way to look at it. It is not always about taxing the people, but about what you use the money for? Do you make proper use of it or just squander it and expect miracle to happen? I have seen some of the governments that didn't spend the tax income well struggle to manage the economical situation of the country.

Seriously, most of the tax payers money have never been put into good use by the government collecting it. There's no better life improvement amenities, no better hospital services, no jobs etc. All the tax money they received are just to push for their own needs and regaining their office in the next election.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds