Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Will SEO strategies survive?

Shawn Barton

Credits
Google updates are becoming more complex each year. SEO experts are facing bigger challenges when it comes to creating digital strategies that work. Some people have even said that SEO as a profession is dead. What do you think the future holds for SEO? How do we prepare for new changes and trends?

Advertisement Placeholder
My experience is that if you have a genuine site with quality content coming in all the time SEO will take care of itself. The more complex google gets the more it is the genuine stuff that will get through - which is as it should be.

To be honest I focus more on social marketing than I do SEO anymore these days. Social's really where it's at, in my opinion.
You may be right about social marketing which is effective if well implemented. However, SEO still plays a huge role in site rankings in search engines. So I believe it should still be given more focus as one of the key online marketing strategies. What marketers should do is keep themselves updated on all changes made by Google.[DOUBLEPOST=1414681135][/DOUBLEPOST]
My experience is that if you have a genuine site with quality content coming in all the time SEO will take care of itself. The more complex google gets the more it is the genuine stuff that will get through - which is as it should be.
Quality content has and will always be the most crucial thing in SEO. About website quality, does it mean that there is a way you should design a website to maximize SEO strategies or what?

As long as there are search engines, there will be search engine optimization and plenty of people selling services to improve SEO standings. The vast majority of those so-called experts are fakes that have no clue as to what real SEO is. That makes it hard for regular webmasters to know who to trust these days.

Hey,
First, you have to keep in your mind, SEO will never die. May be that strategies will be changed. But, Always SEO services are helpful to all small business owners. Actually, I too do SEO for my ARM MLM software website. Still, I am receiving good organic traffic to my website.

Dеfinitеly. SЕО isn't аbоut оnе pаrtiсulаr triсk, аnd thеsе сhаngеs сrасk dоwn оn оnе triсk: Link spаm.

I wоuld еvеn аrguе thаt thе SЕОs hаrdеst-hit by rесеnt updаtеs wеrеn't rеаlly SЕОs - thеy wеrе оnе-triсk pоniеs еxplоiting аlgоrithm lооphоlеs, giving tеrriblе аdviсе аnd gеnеrаlly ignоring thе lоng-tеrm intеrеsts оf thеir сliеnts.

Sо lеt mе quаlify: Rеаl SЕО соmpаniеs will survivе just finе.

Search engines want to get their user exactly what they are looking for. So though SEO might increase your visibility if people don't find what they are looking for on your site, they most obviously won't stay around long enough to click on ads or buy what you are selling.

Focus less on SEO. Create helpful content. People who read it will share it with friends. Others will link to it. These will be seen as endorsements that your content is valuable and search engines for that reason will send you more traffic.

That's what I focus on — creating quality content.

To be honest I focus more on social marketing than I do SEO anymore these days. Social's really where it's at, in my opinion.
I agree, but it depends on what type of content you're looking for. I can see Social marketing being very useful for certain kinds of products, but for something people are more likely to search about, SEO is still where it's at, especially if you see there's a lot of interest in Google Trends for that kind of topic.

The original post was from October 2014, and its now March 2016 and SEO is still going strong. I think people did used to wonder if SEO techniques would carry on working, and even though they have changed, I think it's safe to say that they still do.

Everything changes, and its all about moving with the current trends with SEO, but there are still some approaches to SEO that still work that have been around a number of years now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds