Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why You Need A Business Plan

Everything needs a proper planing, and even more when you are trying to build a business. You first need to write a plan and then act accordingly.
Every new starting business need business planning in order to be successful business owner, so for me I need business planning for me to grow in my business and also to become successful in my business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every new starting business need business planning in order to be successful business owner, so for me I need business planning for me to grow in my business and also to become successful in my business.
A business plan is very necessary in every business no matter how small or big it is. It will guide the business owner in the decision making process and other important things to note during the course of business.

Don't be surprised that there are some businesses that started without a business plan. It might sound strange but most entrepreneurs confuse a business plan with just having the right capital for business.
That is just the issues we normally have with lots of persons,who usually go into business just from the fact that they heard that a perticular business is moving and profitable with out a proper plan and projection by way of incisive business plan.

That is just the issues we normally have with lots of persons,who usually go into business just from the fact that they heard that a perticular business is moving and profitable with out a proper plan and projection by way of incisive business plan.
that is one of the mistakes so many people make while venturing into businesses. You not go into a business because you heard that it is profitable instead you go into it because you want to succeed and you have proper knowledge of how it works.

that is one of the mistakes so many people make while venturing into businesses. You not go into a business because you heard that it is profitable instead you go into it because you want to succeed and you have proper knowledge of how it works.
I could remember when we wanted to go into our courier business,we already have some knowledge about how the sector is then we venture,but it was not that rossy,but because of the picture of growth and where we want to go we persevere through the process.

I could remember when we wanted to go into our courier business,we already have some knowledge about how the sector is then we venture,but it was not that rossy,but because of the picture of growth and where we want to go we persevere through the process.
That's the spirit to succeed in business. you need to have a clear picture of where you want to be in business within some period of time. This vision will guide you in order to be successful no matter the kind of circumstances you face.

Personally , I cannot just establish a business without proper planning of how the business will be , where to locate my business and so many other things. In order to achieve high possibility of business success , plans and preparation is always the most important thing that must be done.

Personally , I cannot just establish a business without proper planning of how the business will be , where to locate my business and so many other things. In order to achieve high possibility of business success , plans and preparation is always the most important thing that must be done.
A business plan makes the running of a business organization easy. It will make the business owner to know the challenges that are likely to affect the business and how to overcome them.

A business plan makes the running of a business organization easy. It will make the business owner to know the challenges that are likely to affect the business and how to overcome them.
That is if the business plan was well organise every of these things will be available. Anyway I don't know but in most cases some people can still succeed even without academic qualification , you can never tell.

That is if the business plan was well organise every of these things will be available. Anyway I don't know but in most cases some people can still succeed even without academic qualification , you can never tell.
If a business is well organised the chances of succeeding in such a business will be very her. Academic qualification is good but it is not a prerequisite to succeed in any business venture.

Business plan is good, for me, I think it will make me to more focused on the business and will help me to concentrate on it well bin order to grow well in it, without a business plan, I may not know were to take the next step.

If a business is well organised the chances of succeeding in such a business will be very her. Academic qualification is good but it is not a prerequisite to succeed in any business venture.
If that is what you believe , that means that there is no need for people to Chase academic qualification when thinking of establishing a business. Since business can be successful without academic qualification according to you

For me I believe academic qualification is very essential to have a very successful business

Business plan is good, for me, I think it will make me to more focused on the business and will help me to concentrate on it well bin order to grow well in it, without a business plan, I may not know were to take the next step.
So many people rely on the business plan they created before starting the business. It has helped them in many ways while taking and implementing decisions of the business.

If that is what you believe , that means that there is no need for people to Chase academic qualification when thinking of establishing a business. Since business can be successful without academic qualification according to you

For me I believe academic qualification is very essential to have a very successful business
I am not saying that academic qualifications is not good. It is important and necessary but it is not a prerequisite to succeed in any business. The thing is that those who are academically qualified on businesses will do better than those who does not have academic qualifications in some cases.

I am not saying that academic qualifications is not good. It is important and necessary but it is not a prerequisite to succeed in any business. The thing is that those who are academically qualified on businesses will do better than those who does not have academic qualifications in some cases.
Academic qualifications or certifications isn't a perequisite to being able to run a business successfully. However, acquiring it equip you with skills and give you added advantage in running your business.

Academic qualifications or certifications isn't a perequisite to being able to run a business successfully. However, acquiring it equip you with skills and give you added advantage in running your business.
Definitely, i have people who seen people who succeeded in business with academic qualifications, and there are also people who couldn't succeed in business with academic qualifications. Sometimes, luck and chance can also play a role.

Definitely, i have people who seen people who succeeded in business with academic qualifications, and there are also people who couldn't succeed in business with academic qualifications. Sometimes, luck and chance can also play a role.
Luck and chance can influence a business too. However, the most decisive factor that would likely make a business succeed is the business plan. It's role in the success of a business cannot be over-emphasized.

Luck and chance can influence a business too. However, the most decisive factor that would likely make a business succeed is the business plan. It's role in the success of a business cannot be over-emphasized.
You would need a business plan in your business for a plethora of reasons. From raising capital to methods of production, a business plan will always provide a guide in the business.

It is very risky and irresponsible for you to depend on luck in order to succeed in any business venture. It is important for you to play your role by planning and executing the business plans. Luck is needed in some cases but most of the time it is your own making that determines how a business goes.

Everything needs a proper planing, and even more when you are trying to build a business. You first need to write a plan and then act accordingly.
Yes every business need a business planning in order to grow very faster, because any business without any business planned can never move very well, that is why it's very important to have a business plan.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds