Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why You Need A Business Plan

You have said enough about business planning but apart from all of this.
A business plan can also help you determine the needs of the population in your environment and this would also help you know what to produce

Advertisement Placeholder
You need a business plan to avoid premature death of your business. If your business is started without a proper planning, it might die without getting adult.

You need a business plan to avoid premature death of your business. If your business is started without a proper planning, it might die without getting adult.
From your point of view, do you think a good business plan can completely remove the risk of the business not doing well?

Yes, i totally agree with you that the importance of a business plan can never be over emphasized. Whether it is a small business or a large business, a business owner should have a business plan.

Nowadays I see many new businesses springing up without business plans and it amazes me.

No matter how small your business venture is, it is imperative to have a plan, here is why

1. A business plan helps you determine the feasibility of the business

2. Identifies your threats and competitors

3. Lays out long term milestones that are important to the success of the business

4. Identifies your financial needs

5. Analyses how the business intends to make money

6. Provides details about the company, staff and customers

The importance of a business plan to cannot be over emphasised.

Are you starting a new business?Write that business plan!

you need a business plan to be ready for anything, to set everything up. you can't start a business overnight, clapping your hands.

You should really understand the function of business plan first before we can decide if it is necessary in business or not.. as I understand business plan is one of the most important plan that have all the guidelines rules and regulations.. and every step that is needed to succeed in a business.

Business planning is very important in business because without proper planning in a business the business cannot move very good, so planning is really good.

The business plan is a very vital part of the business. It needs to be carefully drafted in a very simple and comprehensive manner. This is the way to grow a successful business.

In order for you to have a succesful business outcome , you actually need a good business plan that will help you in executing your business in the future , get a good business location and be consistence and always work hard towards acheiving your aim,

In order for you to have a succesful business outcome , you actually need a good business plan that will help you in executing your business in the future , get a good business location and be consistence and always work hard towards acheiving your aim,
Although business plan is really necessary nowadays but I believe anyone can write a business plan , is not necessarily that it must be written by a qualified business expert. As a business owner you can definitely write your own business plan.

Although business plan is really necessary nowadays but I believe anyone can write a business plan , is not necessarily that it must be written by a qualified business expert. As a business owner you can definitely write your own business plan.
You are indeed correct , a business plan is good and applicable for the development of a company but I believe can be written by the owner of the business

You are indeed correct , a business plan is good and applicable for the development of a company but I believe can be written by the owner of the business
I think there was a topic like that here and most people were saying that it is not the best for people to be writing their business plan on their own without advising in an expert on that area.

A business plan enable you to see through to the future, and then know the challenges that could present, and also plan to us how you can effectively manage them as they come.

A business plan is very necessary before establishing any company. You should be able to calculate the time that is needed to carry out the all the company's work and the expected profits.

Sometimes it is necessary to have an idea of how to handle such losses or if this scenario expected was happened how to handle a situation not working without any plan.

A business plan is always very important to have because, it will help you to develop your business more and very well informed of what is going on on your business, planning is a top key.

A business plan is very important especially in modern business is because that is one of the things that investors usually ask off whenever they are planning to inject money into your business.

For you business to survive for a very long time and be succesful in the business world, You need the business plan that need to explain the detailed way your business needed to be run.

We don't really need to exclude the business plan from the business. It may collapse if it is actually excluded from the business. A business with no plans may eventually fail at the long run.

Business plan are the laid down plan on how you want lay down your business, how you want your business to be and the strategies you wanted to use for the business.
The rules and regulation of yiur business should be in the business plan, the plan and strategies you want to use and the amount of money needed for the business must be in the plan.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds