Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why You Need A Business Plan

A business plan is very important for business growth. However, it's a must that a business plan must be written, especially small business. If the you're starting a small business, you can simply put the whole plan in your head. What is important is that you have a plan. It doesn't mean whether it is written or not written. It's only those who fails to plan that are planning to fail.

Advertisement Placeholder
Having a business plans is very important infact its one of those ways which you will know if a business need to be going well or not,you also easy identify if your set plan will work by contacting others business person who has been in that specific feild before.

A good business plan will ensure your success in that business feild.

I am not saying that academic qualifications is not good. It is important and necessary but it is not a prerequisite to succeed in any business. The thing is that those who are academically qualified on businesses will do better than those who does not have academic qualifications in some cases.
I know that is true but I believe that to be on the safer side it is expected that if you are interested to go into a serious business you must be qualified academically before you do so , if not the competition out there will make it very difficult for you. Like can someone without academic qualification compete directly with someone with academic qualification ?

I know that is true but I believe that to be on the safer side it is expected that if you are interested to go into a serious business you must be qualified academically before you do so , if not the competition out there will make it very difficult for you. Like can someone without academic qualification compete directly with someone with academic qualification ?
someone without academic qualifications can compete with someone with academic qualifications in business. In this part of the world there are some people who did not even attend high school but they are very successful in business. Going to school is just a bonus. Don't forget that the owner of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg dropped out from school.

It is very risky and irresponsible for you to depend on luck in order to succeed in any business venture. It is important for you to play your role by planning and executing the business plans. Luck is needed in some cases but most of the time it is your own making that determines how a business goes.
Yes this is very true. Without hardwork in executing your business plan, you might even fail to realize the luck and opportunities that presents itself to you along the course of doing business.
Yes this is very true. Without hardwork in executing your business plan, you might even fail to realize the luck and opportunities that presents itself to you along the course of doing business.
I quite agree with you. A business plan is the most important thing you need to prepare before you even think of starting a business. It is more important than any other thing.

Last edited:

I quite agree with you. A business plan is the most important thing you need to prepare before you even think of starting a business. It is more important than any other thing.
Once you are able to plan very well and execute your business plans perfectly then you have done almost all the work. Most of the time it is not all about luck even though it can be. The reason is because two people can do the same thing but the both of them will achieve different results.

someone without academic qualifications can compete with someone with academic qualifications in business. In this part of the world there are some people who did not even attend high school but they are very successful in business. Going to school is just a bonus. Don't forget that the owner of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg dropped out from school.
You have to understand that things are changing , Mark Zuckerberg even though it did not went to school but he had a better understanding of computer and how to program the Facebook. There are so many complicated process he went through.

You have to understand that things are changing , Mark Zuckerberg even though it did not went to school but he had a better understanding of computer and how to program the Facebook. There are so many complicated process he went through.
Of course, that is it. Sometimes your academic qualification does not matter but the level of knowledge you have about a particular thing. someone who has a lot of knowledge about blogging for example does not need academic qualifications to succeed.

Of course, that is it. Sometimes your academic qualification does not matter but the level of knowledge you have about a particular thing. someone who has a lot of knowledge about blogging for example does not need academic qualifications to succeed.
If that is the case I believe academic qualification does not guarantee people's success but at the same time the whole thing is 50/50 because a lot of people are also succeeding because of academic qualification. What will you say about that ?

If that is the case I believe academic qualification does not guarantee people's success but at the same time the whole thing is 50/50 because a lot of people are also succeeding because of academic qualification. What will you say about that ?
I am not debunking the fact that there are people succeeding with academic qualifications. What matters is your level of knowledge and how good you are in a particular area of life.

There are several reasons why business owners will need a plan , sometimes a plan is just what will help business owners to follow up with the laid down rules and regulation to achieve success in their various business of concentration.

Business plan is very important to run a successful business. Any business man who does not have a business plan we definitely run a shambolic business which will lead to failure.

I think that business strategy and plans are required when you tend to expect good outcome from your business. This is the actual reason to make a great business plan.

I think that business strategy and plans are required when you tend to expect good outcome from your business. This is the actual reason to make a great business plan.
Of course, there is no way you can be able to succeed in any business venture if you do not have a very good business plan. How good your business plan is can determine if you will succeed or not.

I am not debunking the fact that there are people succeeding with academic qualifications. What matters is your level of knowledge and how good you are in a particular area of life.
Most of the knowledge needed to start up a business are gotten academically. Nowadays I just believe it will be very difficult for people to just succeed in anything without a proper academic qualification.

Most of the knowledge needed to start up a business are gotten academically. Nowadays I just believe it will be very difficult for people to just succeed in anything without a proper academic qualification.
I don't think anybody goes to the university for example, to start a business rather they go to the university in order to be qualified to be employed. This is just the truth. Business school is quite different from what I'm saying.

I don't think anybody goes to the university for example, to start a business rather they go to the university in order to be qualified to be employed. This is just the truth. Business school is quite different from what I'm saying.
Well , there are so many people that are going into the university to study about business. Even though business school may be different but people going into the university to study business will have a better understanding of business too.

Well , there are so many people that are going into the university to study about business. Even though business school may be different but people going into the university to study business will have a better understanding of business too.
Even if you go to the university to study about business, nobody will choose a particular business venture for you instead you will learn the business you want to go into yourself. This is why people who go into business apprenticeship succeed because they are taught what is required to succeed in a particular business.

Even if you go to the university to study about business, nobody will choose a particular business venture for you instead you will learn the business you want to go into yourself. This is why people who go into business apprenticeship succeed because they are taught what is required to succeed in a particular business.
Okay , I now see the difference between the business school you were talking about and a normal University. . I don't know but it seems business school is not really rampant here in Nigeria.

Okay , I now see the difference between the business school you were talking about and a normal University. . I don't know but it seems business school is not really rampant here in Nigeria.
There are several business schools in this part of the world. you just need to locate them and you will probably learn a lot of things from successful people in business. Even at that you need practical experience to succeed.

There are several business schools in this part of the world. you just need to locate them and you will probably learn a lot of things from successful people in business. Even at that you need practical experience to succeed.
Practical experience is when you start up the business. It does not really matters. Everyone that are going to a business school will definitely come out to establish the type of business they went there to learn.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds