Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why most successful CEOs are in their 40’s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maventiger

Mythical member
Credits
Most startup learn through the work they do paying their dues. Watching, observing and learning from each job they take along the way.

Several Reviews, and publications have published research showing that average age of the most successful startup CEOs is in their 40’s. The reason for their success is experience. In other words, they’ve trained more than 10,000 hours.

Have you seen successful CEOs in their 20’s?

Advertisement Placeholder
According to Forbes list, a large number of rich CEO are in their prime or 40’s. From my own perspective, counting 40 year back now was when the use of technology started increasing. Most of this business owners started their business with possiblity of making it evolve with trends which turned positive for them. Let’s take Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter Jack for example. Those two grew with the increase in technology and they were able to utilize it well

It is easy to say that most successful CEOs are in their 40s but we do not have an accurate statistics for that. Bill Gates was not 40 when he started his Microsoft business in their garage. Most of the rich Chinese here started their business when they were younger and maybe I can say in their 30s they have the courage.

Some began their careers with dorm room innovations, others rose through the ranks with record speed, but whatever their path, everyone on this list made it to the top before their 41st birthday

It is usually in their 40s or above. Just like you said it is due to year's of experience and trying out different methods and approach. However I do not think age is a determinant, I think you can be successful no matter the age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds