Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why making money online is so hard in the year 2023?

I was told that the people were earning up to 50 point per comments on paid to post forum in the past and that was a huge amount. Now, the pay rate as reduced drastically and most of the platforms are still planning to reduce it further.
Yeah, some paid to post websites were paying such amount of money in the past but as time goes on most of them have stopped. I think it is for the sustainability of the website.

Advertisement Placeholder
Making money online is hard because there are many people who want to make money online now compared to the past. Due to economic hardship and inflation some countries are facing, a lot of people see making money online as a means of making a living. Because they're too many people trying to make money online those in charge of website where one can make money uunnecessarily make making money from their website a hard but to crack.

Definitely, many people are seeking ways to make money online and i reckon that this is the main reason why they tend to face a lots of competition in this field. How to overcome this problem?

Yeah, some paid to post websites were paying such amount of money in the past but as time goes on most of them have stopped. I think it is for the sustainability of the website.
When I send a message to one of the website owner, he told me that the revenue they are generating from paid to post website are not enough to sustain the reward program, most especially the traffic that is coming from certain region which I believe that the traffic from the lower-tier countries wouldn't make significant contribution.

When I send a message to one of the website owner, he told me that the revenue they are generating from paid to post website are not enough to sustain the reward program, most especially the traffic that is coming from certain region which I believe that the traffic from the lower-tier countries wouldn't make significant contribution.
Okay, the sustainability of any website is always very necessary to make it last for a long time. I think they have to take necessary measures to make sure that the existing members continue to be active.

Okay, the sustainability of any website is always very necessary to make it last for a long time. I think they have to take necessary measures to make sure that the existing members continue to be active.
It is not really easy to maintain a website and continue to pay members continuously for number of years . I give kudos to @AlexanderM for putting up a serious work to ensure that members receive their payment expeditiously .

Well for now, I have not seen what will make making money online this 2023 hard except you are still a newbie that things might be tough for you at first to earn.

In past it was difficult to make money online because there were very less opportunities but now it is difficult because there are many people who want to work online.
The number of people that want to make money online are increasing everyday. Unlike before that there are many few people working online, now 7 out of 10 people you meet will tell you they're working online.

The number of people that want to make money online are increasing everyday. Unlike before that there are many few people working online, now 7 out of 10 people you meet will tell you they're working online.
It is really better for me than then, at least now with online earning one just need his or her phone and connectivity to perform a task and start earning not like before that one will be looking for work and not get

It is extremely hard to make money in 2023 basically because there are so many influx of people into online activities and we have recorded huge presence of people on several program. This will limit opportunities on many online platforms.

I started as a writer and now I make money building websites. Now, I am considering to build my knowledge on video producttion. In order to consistently make money, you should also continuously improve yourself.

Self-improvement is essential to make money online and if you garner enough skill, it will be extremely easier for you to make money now than ever because skill acquisition play a pivotal role.

i do not believe that making money in 2023 is harder, infact i feel it is a lot easier to make money now than it was last five years ago due to the various resources we have at our disposal currently.

It is comprehensive that making money online nowadays could be so ardous but I want to reckon that you can actually make money online if you concentrate on having multiple streams of income by acquiring new skills.

It is extremely hard to make money in 2023 basically because there are so many influx of people into online activities and we have recorded huge presence of people on several program. This will limit opportunities on many online platforms.
most of the people who go into the online space don't have the necessary skills to make money. so if you really want to succeed you must acquire the necessary skills in order to stay ahead of the game.

These 2023 way of making money online will be really competitive in a way that many people will start depending purely on online works and some will not be earning well like before again.

Following the footsteps of people who have been in the online industry for a very long time and I've created wealth would be another way to make money easily this year. I saw someone who purportedly claimed that he made over $1000,000 from online businesses . Following such person as a mentor would be advisable.

Anyone who wants to make money in 2023 must be versatile and he must have a lot of knowledge to showcase. This is why a professional level skill would be essential this time around.

These 2023 way of making money online will be really competitive in a way that many people will start depending purely on online works and some will not be earning well like before again.
you can succeed in the online space if you have some skills you are ready to teach people. The online space is competitive but it is not impossible for those who have the right skills and knowledge.

It will be extremely wonderful if we can step up our game in 2023 in order to make more money because I feel that if it will become more difficult to earn in 2023 if you do not step up your game by being a professional.

Well making money this year is very hard and for one to start earning money well this year he or she needs to know alot and have a wide knowledge regarding online ways of earning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds