Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why making money online is so hard in the year 2023?

I think the amount we are making online is getting reduced and I dont really know the reason why it's so. Is it that Google is not paying as high as what it was paying before? I would need an answer to this.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the big reason why it's so hard for new people to get into working online, is because it's so packed already with people offering services. Some having done this work for years on end. So when new people join up on these sites, it's often hard to find a place for them. You really need a job or service that is unique in some way, I think that is the only way to really get started working online these days.

I think the big reason why it's so hard for new people to get into working online, is because it's so packed already with people offering services. Some having done this work for years on end. So when new people join up on these sites, it's often hard to find a place for them. You really need a job or service that is unique in some way, I think that is the only way to really get started working online these days.
This is very true. The number of people working online today has increased significantly compare to some years back. Todays, the freelancing platforms are filled up with people offering different kind of skill and business.

Having a mentor is one of the best ways you can make money online. But before you pay anybody for mentorship you should make sure that the person have the required results you are looking for.
You're right about that. Someone achievements us something that can't be hidden so if they are actually good at what they do, you wouldn't even have to look because it would be the very first thing you will see or notice about them.

This is applicable to all freelancing website where there are so many professionals who have gained enough reviews and newcomer who has not gotten a single job, not to talk of earning trust of the clients. Such person cannot compete favourably with the professionals.

You're right about that. Someone achievements us something that can't be hidden so if they are actually good at what they do, you wouldn't even have to look because it would be the very first thing you will see or notice about them.
what I have observed in the internet space is that there are people who claim to be mentors and the live fake lives in order to deceive people. They always claim to have what they do not have.

Yeah, online earning platforms have become so saturated. Everyone has a gig to offer online and those who have been here for long have top notch skills and so much reputations received. Being a newbie means you have to compete with them for jobs and that is so hard.

Yeah, online earning platforms have become so saturated. Everyone has a gig to offer online and those who have been here for long have top notch skills and so much reputations received. Being a newbie means you have to compete with them for jobs and that is so hard.
the internet space has so many competition presently. That is why if you must succeed you must be able to compete and work consistently to be successful. if you are into freelancing for example you must be able to compete with the pros.

the internet space has so many competition presently. That is why if you must succeed you must be able to compete and work consistently to be successful. if you are into freelancing for example you must be able to compete with the pros.
It has become survival of the fittest and if you want to really make success in online jobs you need to acquire enough skills and experience so that you can stand out.

It has become survival of the fittest and if you want to really make success in online jobs you need to acquire enough skills and experience so that you can stand out.
Yeah, the level of skills you have can determine the amount of money you can make online. Another thing that will determine the amount of money you can make online is your work rate. People who are lazy will not succeed even if you have skills.

In past it was difficult to make money online because there were very less opportunities but now it is difficult because there are many people who want to work online.

Making money online can be difficult for several reasons
Increased competition
Higher standards for quality content
More advanced technology leading to more sophisticated consumers
Over saturation of market
Need for specialized skills and knowledge
Difficulty standing out from others in a crowded market.

Making money online can be difficult for several reasons
Increased competition
Higher standards for quality content
More advanced technology leading to more sophisticated consumers
Over saturation of market
Need for specialized skills and knowledge
Difficulty standing out from others in a crowded market.
The points you raised are the cause of the less attractiveness of making money online in 2023, but I would like to stress more on the oversaturation of the market because I think this is the major cause of the low pay rate that we have been experiencing on most of the online earning programs.

I think the amount we are making online is getting reduced and I dont really know the reason why it's so. Is it that Google is not paying as high as what it was paying before? I would need an answer to this.
In the past people were not familiar with online jobs so their was low competition but nowadays there are many people who want to work online and this increased the competition.

In the past people were not familiar with online jobs so their was low competition but nowadays there are many people who want to work online and this increased the competition.
To receive jobs on freelancing sites presently , you would need to acquire professional level skill because without this it will be extremely ardous to gain the attention of clients.

It is true that so many people have started working online now and that has caused so many platform to become saturated all of a sudden and we cannot dispute the fact that it doesn't affect the frequency of getting jobs at freelancing sites.

In past it was difficult to make money online because there were very less opportunities but now it is difficult because there are many people who want to work online.
I think it was quite easier to make money in the past in the online space. This is because competition was not really much those days. people who were into affiliate marketing made money through article submission websites.

I think it was quite easier to make money in the past in the online space. This is because competition was not really much those days. people who were into affiliate marketing made money through article submission websites.
I was told that the people were earning up to 50 point per comments on paid to post forum in the past and that was a huge amount. Now, the pay rate as reduced drastically and most of the platforms are still planning to reduce it further.

what I have observed in the internet space is that there are people who claim to be mentors and the live fake lives in order to deceive people. They always claim to have what they do not have.
There are those that are renowned and known for what they do and not just by trusting what they tell you. Infact, good mentors often come through recommendations as they don't really need to advertise themselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds