Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is unemployment rate so high?

Unemployment, aside the government the unemployed does not want to get engaged in any handwork that's the reason the rate is high.
That's true, most persons are still waiting and relying on the government to provide jobs for them, especially if you are from a country like Nigeria, there are no jobs, the best would be to find a hand job or skill to assist yourself.

Advertisement Placeholder
Based on my common sense statistics, as the world population increase on a yearly basis, people begin to see that opportunities that were once available in excess before, become more scares to access. That's as simple as that

There can be a couple of factors that can be drawn to the rate of high unemployment. According to me the most predominant Factor at least in my country is the very high rising population.

Low consumer demand creates cyclical unemployment. Companies lose too much profit when demand falls. If they don't expect sales to pick up anytime soon, they must lay off workers. The higher unemployment causes consumer demand to drop even more
Some countries have high rate of unemployment while others have low rate of unemployment and this is because most of these countries that have a low unemployment rate are developed countries which good economics but does other countries that have I unemployment rate are developing countries.

The unemployment rate is so high because of the population growth and expansion in the country. Tia is a global problem actually because the governments cannot say it can employ every body into its workforce

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
The high unemployment rate can be blamed on rising population (the mammoth number of people a country has doesn't balance the resources available), technological advancements (robots are now taking up tasks that humans should could perform), lack of skill set (most jobs now required specific skills, and if you have none, you're out)

Because there are fewer available jobs than there are jobless people. And many of the available positions are temporary or part-time, insufficient to sustain a family, and there is a high bar of credentials for a job paying minimum wage in our nation.

Sincerely to me I feel there is no longer job out in the society what we have now is luck for job and business for one to earn a living he or she needs to engage in a business

The unemployment rate is so high because of the population growth and expansion in the country. Tia is a global problem actually because the governments cannot say it can employ every body into its workforce
Yeah, there is extremely high population these days. Which leads to high unemployment rate because everyone cannot be employed. I feel the governments should start restricting the number of children that people are allowed to have.

The high unemployment rate we're facing especially in developing countries is due to a number of factors which include inflation.

Unemployment is on the high side in almost every country. There are so many factors responsible for the high rate of unemployment and some of the reasons are highlighted below;
Bad governance: Poor government policy, insincerity and corruption has raise the rate of unemployment worldwide.

There are a lot of factors that causes unemployment example are inflation,lack of skilled labor,hig illiteracy level and low quality infrastructure

Every year is million of students are graduating but the job that available is not even up to a 4%, now tell me how the unemployment will be increasing. If not online business that is helping many people to earn as much as a little it may be. The only thing I can say is that everyone should build something out of their selve

Like in Nigeria it's mainly the government, the government can't give job opportunities for people and every year students are graduating from school which makes it more difficult

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
The unemployment rate in my country is high due to :
1. High population vs low resources
2. Lack of skill set
3. Inability of the government to provide jobs for the populace.

The population of my country is rising very fast than the annual increase in gross domestic production making it very difficult for people to find paying jobs.

Insufficient jobs ,lack of industrialization and an unfavourable economy.A lot of graduates come out and no jobs,some Jst have to manage what they find despite the fact that the income is too low.

I feel most persons are on unemployed because they fail to improve on themselves and some are deform there are jobs every where both online and offline

Unemployment rate is so high most especially in my country because givernment fails to create job opportunity fornthe youth and we are having graduates going into the Labour market every week.

One of the main causes of high unemployment is inflation and high interest rate,if companies can't break even they will need to lay staffs off

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds