Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Agricultural industry having less investors ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
Credits
Agriculture is undoubtedly , a good way to make money ,but it is quite surprising that the number of Agricultural investors is on the decline.

People's desire for white collar job is part of the reason.
Do you believe in Agriculture as a good means of investment?
Why is the agricultural industry having a smaller

Advertisement Placeholder
I think people are investing heavily in agriculture, maybe you meant people don't want to be farmers. I have some investments in Agriculture though I have never farmed before.

It is because many people dont value agriculture and they think it is not a fast means of making income

Agriculture is a good business to venture into now days but sadly, most of the youth out there are in search for white collar jobs

I think people are investing heavily in agriculture, maybe you meant people don't want to be farmers. I have some investments in Agriculture though I have never farmed before.
Well, I agree that some people are investing in Agriculture but the population has dropped drastically.

Agriculture nowadays is done industrially, in big factories. There area still people that do it the old way, natural and in I farms but there are less and less of these people available

Well, I agree that some people are investing in Agriculture but the population has dropped drastically.
Here, all those agricultural firms into crowd funding are getting huge investments per farm opening to the tune of millions and I think that is still people investing, right?

Here, all those agricultural firms into crowd funding are getting huge investments per farm opening to the tune of millions and I think that is still people investing, right?
Yeah . It is. Any list of such Agricultural firm !

First thing I’ve noticed is in order to be successful in agricultural sector you need to practice on a large scale and cost of production is high with less outputs. moreover the climate is unfavorable which also affects the cost of production and people have alternatives these days...if you invest highly on agriculture the dividend you’ll receive yearly may not worth it. I believe that’s part of the reasons why investors are backing out

lol, where did you read that?
There's no business as profitable as agriculture, and so many people are invested in it.

Not every nations value agriculture..soe nations still import food from other nation cos they don't believe and invest in agriculture...
Yes people do invest in agriculture but not had much has you think...people think gold is more valuable than agriculture...people wants things that have quick profit not something that will take time to work and we all know that agriculture is seasonal..

I think some governments also discourage agricultural investment by not imposing international trade restrictions. You find that top government officials important bulk agricultural products thus giving a tight competition to the locally produced products. U find that locally produced agricultural products are more expensive than important products thereby making people go for the imported goods. The main aim of doing business is to make profits, so no investors will spend their money on business with low chances of making profits

I believe in agriculture as a good investment , only that most people see agriculture as a dirty business ,so they don't want to try it

Most people now consider agriculture a dirty and lowly job. The few that do are subject to unfavourable economical policies and environment.

Another contributing factor is mechanisation which requires large sum of capital to start on a scale that will eventually be profitable.

Agriculture is undoubtedly , a good way to make money ,but it is quite surprising that the number of Agricultural investors is on the decline.

People's desire for white collar job is part of the reason.
Do you believe in Agriculture as a good means of investment?
Why is the agricultural industry having a smaller
The agricultural sector is a very good investment option one has. Unlike the Bitcoin market; the agricultural sector never drops in value because the price of foodstuffs is always on the rise.

Without agriculture, no civilization would survive, I doubt if this has not taken seriously. It is only people who decide their carrier, and also due to land shortage, not more people can become farmer.

Alot of people now adays invest so much in agriculture,just that it very high to maintain some of the required equipment need by farmer's.

But apart from that alot of people are investing in agriculture

I really believes in agriculture if the person is doing it the right way not the one you will be doing without knowledge of it and moreover it's our government that's killing agricultural in our country (Nigeria), agricultural in Nigeria should have gone far than any country in this world but still yet it's still moving, not dead and when you get the tools for agriculture you have no problem and the profits on agriculture is better and best than any investment

Many people do not invest in agriculture due to lack of knowledge, others because they do not value the benefit that they can acquire in said investment, there are also white-collar investors, who do not like it and keep their distance. But I am convinced that it is one of the best places to invest and produce great profits.

Agriculture is getting little investment because most people are not aware of the investment opportunities in the Agricultural sector.
When most people hears agriculture, what comes to their mind is farm work so it's easy for them to ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds