Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Agricultural industry having less investors ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not generally true. There are some countries that devote their time for agriculture hereby recoding huge investors every now and then. But in a country where agriculture is not made attractive, you don't expect investors to be many there.

Advertisement Placeholder
Investing in Agriculture is a bit risky due to unforseen circumstances surrounding it. Though the rate of food security around the world is on low side, most investors still don't make much profits. For instance, a friend and I planted maize on 10 acres of land. About 35 percent of their maize didn't germinate on time eventually die. Before the time of harvest, some of the remain one refuse to bring fruits. At the end of the, the harvest only concerned the initial capital and some profit, huge one we forecast.

Agriculture buisness are declining because of various challenges that arise from it, every of the rural areas are turning into urban areas, agriculture cannot be done without the means of mechanisation again due to low income that comes from using old methods.lack of support from government,climate change and others.

For me l think many are running from agriculture related activities because they think it's too difficult to achieve success in the agriculture sector considering the amount of resources and investment you have to make before you start getting returns. Some too think it's a dirty form of work especially the crop farming and there don't wanna relate with it.

Agriculture industry need much of your time and huge capital if you wanna do it at big level. There is a great benefit of agriculture production but mostly people don't go in this field because there is also a great risk may be in form of natural desaster and may be sometime the seed may be not good and the crop may harm.

May be they feel shame that why we are not investing here we can invest it in currencies of buying coins.i heard that they afraid from seasonal rain due to rain their agricultural crops will damaged i think this can be the reason as well.

Agriculture is undoubtedly , a good way to make money ,but it is quite surprising that the number of Agricultural investors is on the decline.

People's desire for white collar job is part of the reason.
Do you believe in Agriculture as a good means of investment?
Why is the agricultural industry having a smaller
This question depends on the country you reside.
In my country the main reason agricultural sector as low investors is because the government is not ready to invest and upgrade the sector. People can only invest in what they know can and would bring profit at the end of the invest .
The day the government stay spending money in the agric sector, investors would surely come out to invest.

People don't invest much in agriculture because if the value they ace on it. The rate of returns on investment is not as encouraging as crude oil and technology. Also, government is not help matters as they are not allowing enabling environment.

Because it's a long term investement, people usually want to earn instantly, and can't have enough patience to wait for fruits or vegetables to grow up to sell them, maybe it's meant for people that have no issue in waiting

Concerning have less investors in agricultural industry. well, I dont totally agree with that though because I believe we do have quite a number of investors in agricultural produce, though we might not have a large number of people who are willing to go farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds