Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is a business plan important and who should write it?

Business plan contains a description of your business, including details about how it will operate, a section on market research and marketing strategies, an evaluation of your main competitors, and several financial forecasts.

Advertisement Placeholder
On account of field-tested strategy for a business it's very significant on the grounds that that is field-tested strategy acts like a rule to achievement of the business.
Concerning who ought to compose a strategy I figure the proprietor of the business or the pioneer ought to compose it additionally whomever may be training the pioneer could likewise compose it.

A business plan is important because it summarizes both your vision for the company and your blueprint for the company’s operating success. The business plan is a written guide that details the startup and the future direction of your company.Who should write the plan? You, the entrepreneur. No one else knows your business idea and goals better. Yes, there are services that can do the work for you, however, you are the one who must present this business idea to bankers or other investors. Therefore, it is best if you are very familiar and comfortable with the plan.
Correct, a business plan is very vital to the success of any business.
Beside, being a guiding document for the vision and mission of the business, it can be use to access credit facilities for the business.

As for me business plan is very important when you going into business because without a business plan you not doing any business and the business is like a dead business and also useless and I will never allow anybody to write my business plan for me but do it my self because am the one who knows the kind of business I want to do

A business plan is important because it summarizes both your vision for the company and your blueprint for the company’s operating success. The business plan is a written guide that details the startup and the future direction of your company.Who should write the plan? You, the entrepreneur. No one else knows your business idea and goals better. Yes, there are services that can do the work for you, however, you are the one who must present this business idea to bankers or other investors. Therefore, it is best if you are very familiar and comfortable with the plan.
It's just like when you are traveling to an unknown location without using Google maps, where do you think you would land yourself? You will definitely get lost in the journey and die if care isn't taken. This is why having a business plan is very important because it's what is going to guide you to attain success in your business.

According to my own point of view, a business plan is important because it is the building of the business and it is the main foundation of the business and it policy. And the owner of the business and a professional should write the business plan

Business plans are very important and should be written by the owner of the business to better understand what they want to achieve with the best and how they can. Once this is done then I don't think the business should have any problem in the future

Writing a business plan before any business is actually very important and vital in every business so suggesting who should write the business plan is a very hard question but the choice is yours to make you can write it if you feel qualified or consult experts to write it for you

A business plan is very important to aid successes in any business.Having a business plan helps you know what to expect and what not to expect, and a business plan should be written with the aid of an expert.
[automerge]1612742723[/automerge]
A business plan is very important to aid successes in any business.Having a business plan helps you know what to expect and what not to expect, and a business plan should be written with the aid of an expert.

Business plans give the organization a blueprint to follow, and how to follow them. It guides the mode of operation of the entire staff of the business and it makes one proactive in other to achieve holistic grow and development. You can hire a compatible person to write the plan who always guides you and give valuable advice.

I don't think it is good for you to write your business plan, it is adversible to seek a qualify hand, one who understand the how business is run. It is better to seek the service of a lawyer to do it for you.

business plan is important because it got your what to do and what not to do .it also puts into your consideration the expenses you have in mind and how to go about them without affecting you .

There is a saying that says, he who fails to plan, plans to fail. So therefore, having a proper business plan means you will avoid many problems in the future. A business owner could make his or her own business plan or employ an expert to do that on their behalf.

If you know you don't have any experience or knowledge in writing a business plan I think it will be better to give it to an expert to do it for you. This will be very disastrous if you made any mistake in the business plan and you later implement it on your business because it can later come to affect your business.

Business plan is document to give clarity of growth and milestones need to be achieved the best person to write it is yourself sharing the format which will help you in understanding the financial feasibility of the business you want to start.
It will include thorough market research and detailed information about your marketing strategies, target audience, staff, obstacles and goals.

Although they are professional who base in writing business plan and get paid, but it is the best if the owner of the business knows how to write his idea out since he is the owner, nothing will be omitted in the business plan.

business plan is important because it got your what to do and what not to do .it also puts into your consideration the expenses you have in mind and how to go about them without affecting you .
You have a point. Is a imperative thing to have a plan for business, because any business without a plan can not last, plan is a foundation of a business. Business plan is thing that will be guiding one on how to run a business, it's a strategies to use for a business in which to run successfully.

A business plan is very essential as it will show you how the business will be and what is expected of you to do in order for it to run successfully. It will also prepare you for future risks, competitors and other things that may arise. You can write your business plan yourself but if you feel you won't do a great job then it's best you hire an expert.

Business plan is very important for a business, it is the guide to the business, the owner of the business should write the business, but if the the owner cannot write his business plan he can contract it out to professionals.

A business plans is so important due to some reasons like first identify the product you want to go into business with, how much capital will be enough for start, the location of the business, is it close to market or people that are going to need it more..
Talking about who to write the plans,I think the best person to do this job is the professional because he can be able to identify what is supposed to be needed,the strategies,and other things important to the business which who is not professional in that field can not be able to identify them..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds