Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is a business plan important and who should write it?

Whether you're starting a small business or exploring ways to expand an existing one, a business plan is an important tool to help guide your decisions. Think of it as a roadmap to success, providing greater clarity on all aspects of your business, from marketing and finance to operations and product/service details.

Advertisement Placeholder
A business plan is important because it summarizes both your vision for the company and your blueprint for the company’s operating success. The business plan is a written guide that details the startup and the future direction of your company.Who should write the plan? You, the entrepreneur. No one else knows your business idea and goals better. Yes, there are services that can do the work for you, however, you are the one who must present this business idea to bankers or other investors. Therefore, it is best if you are very familiar and comfortable with the plan.
A business plan is necessary because its like the foundation of the business, the projection focus future if a business is in the plan. Though the plan is adjustable as time goes on. Can you imagine an architect building without plan? the building will collapse some day so is a business without a plane.

Business plan is very important is they map of service delivery of the business it serve as a guide which will go along with the business poli8

The real difference between a successful business person and unsuccessful ones is in the effectiveness of their business plan. Business plan should be drafted by the business owner and the idea belongs to him/her

i will start by saying if you want to experience success and achievement in your business, then i advice you draft a business plan. in addition you are the owner of the business and knows better than anyone else. so i believe you are in the right position to write the plan.
[automerge]1612267624[/automerge]
i will start by saying if you want to experience success and achievement in your business, then i advice you draft a business plan. in addition you are the owner of the business and knows better than anyone else. so i believe you are in the right position to write the plan.

A business plan is important because it list clearly the nature of the business, the scope, marketing strategy and the problem the business is willing to solve, to name a few, it serves as an official document that could be tendered for loan, documentation or financing purposes. Because of the important structure of the business plan it should be written by a professional and in thee absence of one, hire an expert.

A business plan is like the foundation of a building, if it is not constructed right or well, the house will soon collapse. So a business without a solid plan may not stand the test of time.
I think a business plan should be written by the owner, who may as well hire an expert for guidance.

A business guide is very important to a business because it is like a map you follow for the success of your business. Anyone can write a business plan as long as he knows what the business entails, the risk involved, etc the business owner should however have a reasonable contribution.

Failure to plan prepares one for failure. A business plan should be written by professionals who have overtime acquired knowledge on drafting out plans for different business. Every business need a blueprint, every business need one.

business plan is something that the owner of the business to write it but sometimes if the owner of the business does not have a deep understanding of how to write the business plan he or she can hire someone and expect to help in writing , but but of them must be there during the writing

Business plans are keys to a business success. Sometimes all an investor or a potential investor needs is to see a very well outlined plan with realistic and suitable goals and then they invest. Business plans give the most important details about the business including where and when it is going to be launched, the funds that is going to be needed. The general cap of the employees including the management plan and its projections. The owner of the business should be the one to draft out his or her own business plan.

Concerning the question why is a business plan important and who should write it, firstly, a business plan should be written by the person that wants to establish a business. Secondly, business plan is important because it allows one to know what kind of business he wants to establish, the capital one needs and the aim of one's business

A business plan should be encouraged in any business environment and should be written by a business expert that is very good and can bring profit to the organisation.
A business plan usually let the business maximize it's profit at an huge rate.

Concerning this topic on how imortant business plan is, I think Business plan is very important, it basically contains your Goals, and with a business plan it will give you a directional direction, the owner of the business should be the one to write it or get a financial advisor to help you with it

Business plan is like a road map to your vision and goal you have to your business. if you have a proper and well written business plan then you have already taken the first step in actualizing a great and successful business career.

A business plan is very important and productive for any new business who wants to grow faster. This will entails all the analysis on how to grow your business and the best person to write this is a business advisor

A business plan is important because it summarizes both your vision for the company and your blueprint for the company’s operating success. The business plan is a written guide that details the startup and the future direction of your company.Who should write the plan? You, the entrepreneur. No one else knows your business idea and goals better. Yes, there are services that can do the work for you, however, you are the one who must present this business idea to bankers or other investors. Therefore, it is best if you are very familiar and comfortable with the plan.
Yes dear I consider business plan very necessary for successful business.
I consider it stupidity to start a business without planning and strategies.
A successful and wise Businessman always have proper business planning and strategies and he can easily set the targets to achieve.

Writing a well thought-out and organized business plan dramatically increases your odds of succeeding as an entrepreneur. A good business plan can help:
  • determine whether your business has a chance of making a good profit
  • provide an estimate of your start-up costs, and how much you'll need to invest or

You are meant to write you business plan yourself, because it's hep you to be self determined and efficient.
A business plan is also essential as the primary guide for how you will structure and allocate your resources. It's here that will you see just how feasible it is to open an office, hire employees, and look at operating costs. The business plan can quickly show you whether you will be making a profit or running at a loss, and it shows how much those losses may be every month.

Definitely it is imperative to have a business plan. I believe all business are premeditated on plans. That is why it important to have a clear business plan ,one that is goal driven, success driven and result oriented. It is important for every entrepreneur to have a clear business plan before you even think of starting a business.
Yes, plan supposed to be done before of starting any business. Plan is a one priority step to take when person wants to establish a business, because plan is the what will be guiding you on a running of the business. And then plan supposed to write by a business establisher.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds