Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why doesn't google tell us in our mail which problem we need to fix to get our site approved by AdSense

Why doesn't google tell us in our mail which problem we need to fix, to get our site approved by AdSense. They should be more direct. That would help a lot to be able to solve it quickly. I don't know which one should I fix in my website.. They are reviewing currently with less flow. I applied in this COVID 19 situation but rejected anyways.
When Google reject a site, They Should explain in detail why you have rejected it. We don't know which the problem we need to fix exactly!

I think the best thing would be that Adsense could give us a more detailed explanation of why a particular site is not approved, by sending URL's, details etc, since the system, finding any error, will have to block the approval. I don't think it's so complicated for Google, and it would help thousands of publishers to have approved sites also generating thousands of Adsense revenue
They normally do so because of the countless number of sights that are being registered on a daily basis. If you were in their shoes, you won't bother to do such a thing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Adsense services with Google is actually on autopilot which means it is self-sustaining and as such he will not expect to receive any support from them whatsoever.

Well for one it probably isn't what Google seems important to do that's expected to an extent but still if that's done then more people would definitely be using it but I guess not

Seriously they should be doing something like that to give users heads up on what they are doing wrong but then again, they wouldn't want to be paying all.

It probably because Google doesn't care about small and upcoming websites. Actually most known websites don't because they feel like they have a lot of costumers already. I just hope they change this attitude because it's really not fair on we that are coming up.

This is actually a stupid policy from them. The monitization platform had rejected my website more than 5 times without them telling me what i have to do to fix it

Adsense doesn't care about the type of business. The best thing to do is to join some fora or help section to know more about adsense works.

I don't think they need to mail you personally because you don't know the amount of people with different reasons on their pending list,I think they outline the requirements in the sign up page

I have always wondered same but I think they are doing this due to the high competitive rate of adsense requests.

I don't think that they need to do that. Because they have already stated there requirements and if we follow the requirements there is no way that they will not approve the website

I don't think that they need to do that. Because they have already stated there requirements and if we follow the requirements there is no way that they will not approve the website

Exactly, there is always a protocol which should be followed in order for you to get exactly what you need from Google which ones should follow them to the latter, you will definitely get the result that you're supposed to get.

K
Because Google does not care about small and medium website owners. Even though Adsense accepts small and medium websites, Google clearly knows these websites are not going to make a lot of money, therefore, it does not give a damn about small and medium-size websites. Google always tries to work with big fish.
This does not seem right. I believe it's because they believe we need to work for it. If they were to spend their time going through every we single mistake on every site submitted to them, they would get nowhere with the millions they will get.

Because Google does not care about small and medium website owners. Even though Adsense accepts small and medium websites, Google clearly knows these websites are not going to make a lot of money, therefore, it does not give a damn about small and medium-size websites. Google always tries to work with big fish.
All small and medium website owners becomes one day big websites because big websites starts from small websites owners unless the admin is bored in half way this is another thing. It is same strategy of many websites like Upworker that is not accepting new workers due to large database of workers.

Google was created as a self-sustaining platform and as such it was not designed to send mails to people to correct their initial mistake so you just have to read their guidelines and make sure you stick to it.

I think it can happen like that sometimes if maybe Google doesn't care about your website base on maybe your website is too small, because Google verify everything before it can accept.

I feel that Google feels individual should have understand the AdSense before using it,it would be more stressful to them to communicate every error to every person all over the world using the Google adsence

The reason Google continues to admit people into their adsense program is so that they can uphold their promises and keep their customers. Google already has a large number of advertisers, and if they didn't want to meet their commitments, they could have stopped accepting new registrations.

I feel that Google feels individual should have understand the AdSense before using it,it would be more stressful to them to communicate every error to every person all over the world using the Google adsence
The real truth of the matter is that Google itself is actually the one that is dealing with a lot of accounts on AdSense to be fully approved for those people to make money from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds